Bully

Bart's POV

Two weeks later Millhouse and I are going steady. We've kept it a secret even from our friends. It just seems easier that way. Lisa and Nelson are open about their relationship though they didn't really get a choice about it. Sherry caught them making out and told the whole school. I'm just glad she hasn't seen me or Millhouse. 

Millhouse's POV

I can't believe it I'm actually dating Bart! Is it too early to be in love? I have no idea but I don't care. I bump into Lisa in the hall ways. I made her drop her books and I reach to help pick them up. Our hands touch. Before I would have been all flustered and crazy in love but those feelings are gone. I smile at her and help her pick up her math book. "Thanks Millhouse" Lisa said picking up her history book. "Yeah" I said. Nelson walked up behind Lisa and kissed her on the cheek. 

"You're not flirting with my girlfriend are you now Vanhoutan?" he asked putting his arm around Lisas shoulder. He glared at me intimidatingly. I may be really strong now and have muscles and stuff but so does Nelson and he still kinda scares me. "Uh" was all that managed to escape from my mouth. "Nelson stop" Lisa rolled her eyes. "Oh here" I said handing Lis her a note. "What's this?" she asked. "Ms. Wheeler said for me to give it to you" I answered. "Thanks" she smiled taking the note.

 Just then Jimbo, Kearny, Dolph, Terri and then Sherry approach us. "OoOoOh Millhouse are you jealous of Nelson" Sherry mocked. "Quit it Sherry" Lisa defended Me. I wasn't jealous. I just don't know how to stand up for myself. I can't seem to take my eyes off from my feet until Jimbo slams his hand on the locker barley missing my head. "Hey we were having a conversation" Jimbo gritted his teeth. "Yeah" Kearny added. "Knock it off guys" Nelson warned his "friends". Nelson really isn't that much of an asshole as he was back in elementary and middle school. 

"Just leave me alone" I asked pushing my glasses from falling off my nose. "What's wrong poindexter?" Dolph joined in on my humiliation. "Yeah you gonna cry cause your girlfriend left you for Nelson" Terri laughed high-fiveing her sister. I felt tears start to come up. I just want to run away. Lisa went in to slap Terri but then Bart came in.

Bart's POV

I'm walking to class. I have a stupid chemistry test today. I really need to pass this if I'm gonna get into collage. I never thought I wanted to go but I guess I kinda do. Thankfully Lisa helped me study. She's not that useless. She is actually a really good sister (not that I would ever tell her that). Making my way to class I see kids crowding around Lisas locker. I heard Sherry and Terri's bitchy laugh. If they're messing with her again I swear. Only I can do that. I'm her brother. I walk up to see Lisa looking concerned Nelson next to her looked fed up. Then I saw Millhouse pleading for the school bullies to leave him alone. 

"Yeah you gonna cry cause your girlfriend left you for Nelson" Terri snarked. That's it. No one messes with MY boyfriend/best friend! I see Lisa about to slap Terri. I step in front of my sister. She looked up at me annoyed I stopped her but realized it was better that she didn't slap Terri. 

"Leave him the fuck alone" I say shoving Jimbo away. Lisa pulled my arm back. "Bart no. You can't get into anymore fights. You've been doing so well lately" she whispered to me. She was right. She usually is. I decide to stand my ground. "Woah there Simpson" Jimbo said cockily. "Didn't know you and your boyfriend were so sensitive" he laughed with the others. My heart sank. "What" I breathed out. They couldn't know. No way. Right? What will Millhouse think? Just then Millhouse stood in front of me and punched Jimbo straight in the face. "You can mess with me all you want but leave my friend the fuck alone" he said as Jimbo fell to the floor. 

Two thoughts were going through my head. 1. My boyfriend is so fucking hot like wtf. 2. The sting in my heart I felt when he called me friend. I know it's not like that. But maybe it would be cool to let people know that Millhouse is mine.

Skinner came out from his office. "What's all this commotion?" he yelled out. Seymore specifically transferred as principal here during my transition to high school to keep an eye on me. I must say he wasn't expected me to be this good of a student. Well I wasn't great but I wasn't bad. "Simpson" he shouted spotting me. "Hey man I didn't do it" I said but then looked at Millhouse. Wait. He could get in a lot of trouble. Shit. I tried speaking but Lisa spoke. "Nothing principal Skinner we were just talking and Jimbo tripped. He didn't want to have another reason to be suspended. Or even expelled" she glared at Jimbo and his friends. 

"Very well" Skinner said. "Move along. You don't want to be late for class. Oh and someone get Mr. Jones an ice pack his face looks like hell" he said walking back into his office. The bullies disbanded. "Dam Millhouse you really pack a punch. Skinners right his face looked like hell" Nelson said giving Millhouse a fist bump. "Thanks Lis" Millhouse said looking at my sister. I know it's stupid but I feel a little protective with Millhouse. Lisa needs to watch herself. I make sure not to seem different though. "No problem. Those guys are assholes" she said smiling. The bell rang. "That's the warning bell gotta get going see you later" she said kissing Nelson on the cheek and ran off to class. 

"Bye" Nelson said walking in the opposite direction of Lisa to his class. "That was impressive" I said now with Millhouse in the halls alone. "Nah" he said frowning. "Dude shut up" I said playfully punching him in the arm. We locked eyes. Why does he have to be so God dam perfect. He pulls me in for a kiss. I pull a away for a second. "What if someone sees us" I whisper my lips a few inches from his trembled. "I don't care if the do" he said placing his hand on the back of my neck and the other on my chin. "Me neither" I say closing the gap between us. We kiss patiently. I melt into the kiss. There was only him and it seemed that life would stop if we broke the kiss. We brake from the kiss. "See you during third period" Millhouse said scurrying to his class. I'm left blushing. Let's hope this stays secret for a little longer.