All The Way 18+

No One's POV
"Are your parents going to be okay?" Bart asks but Millhouse kisses him as a response. Bart melts into the kiss. "I'm not gonna worry about that now" Millhouse sighed then immediately continuing the kiss.
"Come with me I wanna take you somewhere," Millhouse smiled pulling Bart's hand. Bart put up no fight and agreed. The drive lasted about 20 minutes.
"This is where I came when I felt lonely but I don't feel that anymore" Millhouse said pulling the cars stick into park. They were in a secluded area. The sky was full of stars and flowers where in bloom on every tree.
"Mill-" Bart was interrupted when Millhouse unbuckled Barts and his seatbelt. "What are you doing?" Bart moaned through the kiss. "We never got to go all the way," Millhouse smirked.
Millhouse reclined the car seat and crawled on top of Bart.
Bart felt hard already. "Millhouse," he moaned. He felt pressure in his crotch as he began to have an erection as his boyfriends giant dick pressed into Bart's thigh.
Millhouse took of his shirt revealing his gorgeous body. Bart's mouth begun to water hungry for his boyfriends beautiful body. Bart reached at Millhouse's abs. "Please don't test me. Let me touch your body please," Bart beggged the boy.
Millhouse smirked and leaned into Bart and whispered into his ear "I'm all yours baby," he said playfully biting Barts ear lobe causing Bart to gasp.
Bart traced his fingers around each individual ab as he kissed Millhouse's stomach. Millhouse started to grind his hips into Bart's crotch playing with Barts now chaotic blonde hair. Bart moved his kisses to Millhouse's pecks. His tung tracing around the boy's chest.
He begun sucking on his boyfriends nipple massaging the other one with his fingers. He flicked the nipple and maneuvered the hard purple flesh in between his fingers pulling hard then rubbing the tip. His mouth was still busy. He sucked on the nipple using his free hand to push more of the boys peck into his mouth. He started biting it earring pleasurable moans.
Bart finally stopped and spit remained on Millhouse's building purple nipples that stuck up like rocks.
"Take off your shirt now" Millhouse demanded and Bart immediately followed his orders. "Good boy" Millhouse smiled pulling up Barts chin with his pointer finger.
Millhouse stared seductively at Bart. Bart attempted to kiss his boyfriend but Millhouse had other intentions. "Take them off" He demanded pulling away from Bart. Bart nodded obediently. "Very good" Millhouse said kissing Bart's collar bone. "Now lay down on your stomach for me" Millhouse purred. Bart shivered from pleasure. "You are being so obedient tonight. Good job," Millhouse said stroking Barts chin.
Bart didn't know why but he loved Millhouse so much more when he was possessive, controlling, and demanding. Bart was now on his stomach.
"Arch your back" Millhouse said sternly. Bart stretched out his arms and stuck out his as in front of Millhouse.
Millhouse blushed at the sight. He begun pulling down the boys pants. "Please faster!" Bart pleaded. Millhouse obliged. He removed Barts shorts and then underwear. Now Bart was completely naked. Millhouse has seen Barts body many times before but it never stopped him from falling in love with him all over again. Barts perfectly shaped ass was now sliding down as Millhouse guided Barts body down.
"This will hurt warning baby" Bart didn't say anything he just nodded his dick dripping wet the pressure crazy painful.
"Just do it already!" Bart cried out impatiently. Millhouse smiled. Millhouse slid on a condom. "I didn't bring any lube" Millhouse sighed. He licked his fingers and one by one stuck them in Bart's entrance. Bart gasped at the feeling of his boyfriends fingers. He suddenly became very away of his naked body. He crouched in embarrassment as Millhouse slid in another finger.
"You okay?" Millhouse looked over. He could tell by Barts body language he was very self conscious. "You're perfect" Millhouse said as he entered Bart.
Bart let out a cry into his arm and a tear fell from his eye. The pain was excruciating but after three seconds it was pure heaven. Bart called out Millhouse's name begging him to go harder and faster.
Millhouse stopped suddenly and Bart turned his head back. "What's the magic word?" Millhouse asked. Bart was a mess and couldn't get the words out as Millhouse brought his hands down to Barts hip bones massaging them tracing his fingers just inches from Barts dick. Bart moaned in sexual frustration.
"Pl-please" Bart pleaded. Millhouse smirked. He removed his hands and put them on Barts ass to adjust himself. Bart felt Millhouse's massive member move inside him which made Bart melt.
Millhouse began slowly thrusting in and out of Bart and increased his pain as he discovered the harder he went the louder Bart was. He never would have guessed that Bart was loud during sex but dam was he loud!
Millhouse clutched onto Barts stomach for more support. He maneuvered his fingers around Barts abs. Bart clenched his shoulders as both pain and pleasure overwhelmed him. Millhouse moved his arms to Barts shoulders straightening Bart.
He moaned at the suddenness of Millhouse's action.
"Bart I'm going to" Millhouse shuddered as he realeased into Barts entrance. Bart screamed out in total satisfaction. Millhouse turned Bart to face him. He switched Bart fast so he had Bart on his lap. He wrapped his arms around Barts waist. It was then Barts turn to release. He came all over his boyfriend lap. Bart put his head down on his boyfriend's shoulder panting profusely. Millhouse messed with Barts hair blushing at the mess they both made. He was glad everything was okay now.