Chapter 8: not afraid for the time being

At this moment, Jian Shiwu can say that he has never seen someone with such a wonderful face.

Ji Beichuan was frozen in place, unable to move.

Huang Jia walked over with her thermos cup in her arms, walked slowly in a few steps, and called out, "Ji Beichuan."

Ji Beichuan was still complacent just now. At this moment, he could not hold his mobile phone steadily. He subconsciously put the hand holding the mobile phone behind his back, covering his ears and stealing the bell: "Teacher!"

Huang Jia smiled: "How many surprises do you have that I don't know?"

Ji Beichuan blushed: "No more."

"It seems that your family dotes on you too much." Huang Jia spread out his hands: "Bring it here."

Ji Beichuan pursed his lips, reluctantly: "Teacher, some of the other students also have mobile phones, so don't just confiscate me."

While saying that, he also looked at Jian Shiwu.

Huang Jia took the mobile phone and said, "Students focus on their studies. If they are too competitive, they will not be able to study well. Go back to the office with me and ask your parents to come."

Ji Beichuan was dumbfounded

As the young master of a wealthy family, he doesn't really care about his mobile phone being confiscated. Even if it is confiscated, he can ask his sister to buy another one, or buy it with pocket money, but what he is most afraid of is to find his parents.

Ji Beichuan admitted his mistake: "Teacher, can you not ask the parents?"

Huang Jia said: "Your teacher can't afford this new mobile phone, so let your parents come and take it."

"..."

When passing by Shen Cheng, Huang Jia took out Shen Cheng's meal card that she had picked up and said, "When I just came in, the meal card fell off the door. Fortunately, there is a name on the card. I happen to have five classes in this class. , passing the promenade."

Shen Cheng took the card and bowed respectfully: "Thank you teacher, I will pay attention next time."

Huang Jia waved her hand to indicate that she didn't need to thank you, and said to Ji Beixun behind him, "Go to my office and wait. I will transfer classes with other teachers."

Ji Beichuan looked at Shen Cheng in disbelief.

If, if Shen Cheng hadn't lost his meal card, the teacher wouldn't come here at all. If it wasn't for Shen Cheng, his phone would never have dropped today. Thinking to himself, Ji Beichuan looked at Shen Cheng angrily and waited for Mr. Huang to turn around. , Shen Cheng finally turned his gaze over and looked at him.

Ji Beichuan became angry: "You..."

Shen Cheng stood quietly on the spot, his sharp eyes narrowed slightly. For a moment, Ji Beichuan dared to swear that he saw a touch of irony in those eyes, and when he took a closer look, Shen Cheng seemed to have nothing to do with it. His appearance stood not far away, and he continued to clean up.

Ji Beichuan gritted his teeth in anger, said harsh words and ran away: "Wait for me!"

Jian Shiwu, who was not far away, had a panoramic view of this scene. In fact, it was a bit dark to see Ji Beichuan deflated for a moment, but when he put the whole thing together, he was a little scared again. Shen Cheng took everything into account.

Whether it's because his temper is ruined, he will definitely quarrel with Ji Beichuan to irritate him, or if Mr. Huang will pass by this class, everything is calculated in place. He didn't know Shen Cheng before, but now he understands, Shen Cheng must report. , not that the time has not come.