Chapter 54: Still love him

Jane Shiwu felt like she was really dreaming.

Annie still didn't forget to add fuel to the fire and give her rival a fatal blow: "But it's right that you didn't like Joan. He spends a lot of money and can't be trusted."

Jian Shiwu hesitated: "Huh?"

But if he remembered correctly, didn't Annie still say that she liked Shen Cheng a few days ago? Why did it change in just a few days? A face, is this really good? A woman's heart is really a needle in the sea.

Annie on the opposite side seemed to be afraid that Jian Shiwu would not believe it, and said, "Jane, I'm all for you Dangerous, what good is it for me to offend him, but I told you anyway, this is what I want for you? Do you understand?"

Quiet on the other end of the phone? For a moment.

Just when Annie was a little curious? Why is there no sound?, came the other end of the phone? There was a slight flip, and then—

A low, familiar voice sounded slowly?: "I really don't understand."

Annie's eyes opened suddenly.

Shen Cheng's voice was actually a little cool in the dark, he raised his eyebrows: "Annie, how about you? Tell me more about it"

...

"pat"

The phone was hung up?.

It's like the little animal that was just showing its teeth and claws suddenly encountered a strong enemy, and some fled in embarrassment. On the other side, Annie's face turned white with fright.

here

Shen Cheng took a look at the phone and glanced at the screen that was hung up, and returned the phone to Jian Shiwu, as if he was not the initiator, calmly deduced: "Maybe her signal is not good?"

Jian Shiwu obediently took back the phone and smirked, "Maybe it's... Right."

After Annie's interruption, Shen Cheng seemed to have lost his interest in continuing to ask. The autumn wind suddenly started, and the temperature in the courtyard was a little cold. Jian Shiwu just came out of the warm room and was hit by the blow? a chill.

Shen Cheng stretched out his long arms, and the young man lowered his head and gathered up his clothes for Jian Shiwu: "Go back."

The two were a little close, and Jian Shiwu could even smell the faint medicinal smell on Shen Cheng?'s body. These days the wound was scarred, itchy and painful, but he couldn't scratch it, but Jian Shiwu never saw Shen Cheng? The gaffe, if you only look at the surface, if you don't know the inside story, you can't see through the unbearable pain under the calm and self-sustaining appearance.

But in reality, too many people are unwilling to go deep into the truth, and people only look at what they see.

When Jian Shiwu walked towards the car at the gate, and was about to cross the gate line, he stopped and turned around: "Shen Cheng?"

The young man behind him still stood there and looked at himself.

Under the street lamp, some laurel petals were blown off by the wind and fell on him, but they only seemed lonely.

Jane pursed her lips? "You? Ask me why I saved Annie. I don't think there is any special reason. Annie did it? Wrong, that was her choice to save her, but I thought I should To do, and to do the right thing, is my choice."

"I don't want to regret it."

Jian Shiwu's fair little face was serious: "I don't want to directly deny everything about a person before I investigate thoroughly, just like...you in Annie's mouth? Or you in other people's eyes?, No matter what others say, I want to see for myself, to judge."