Chapter 80: Mr. Shen Shen

The room fell into silence

The secretary has been with Shen Cheng for two years. He asks himself that sometimes he still understands Shen Cheng's temper, but when the man is suddenly silent, half of his mood is not very good, but it is too strange, obviously the project team Submitted the task on time, why is it in a bad mood?

The man sitting in front of the golden nanmu wood table quietly looked at the computer screen, Qing Jun's expressionless face was unpredictable, he seemed to be looking at the contents of the screen, but no, his slender fingers tapped? On the desktop, there is something that doesn't match, and the subtle sound seems to have hit the secretary's heart.

nervous.

perturbed.

Shen Cheng didn't say a word, he didn't dare to walk, he couldn't figure out the number of ways, every minute was like suffering.

Finally, Shen Cheng, who was sitting at the desk, said, "Have the project team left?"

The secretary hurriedly said, "It shouldn't be."

"Ok."

Shen Cheng quickly checked out the time points on the document, and instructed him: "The seminar will be held tomorrow. The problem point is rejected. Let the project team make corrections and send it again."

The secretary looked at Shen Cheng in shock.

Shen Cheng frowned slightly: "What?"

An inexplicable chill hit the secretary's back, and he hurriedly panicked: "No problem, I'll communicate right away."

How is that possible? No problem, big problem!

Back in the office, the secretary probably glanced at the thing that was beaten back. The marked place was smashed and red, and it looked a bit shocking. I don't know? Woolen cloth.

But what shocked the secretary even more was that it only took about ten minutes from the beginning to the end of Shen Cheng, but he completely understood this new product project in such a short period of time, and even managed to? Find out the problem point? It seems to be bright red, but it is really in place.

The secretary took a deep breath?, he suddenly felt—

In some respects, President Shen is definitely a genius, right? Some people will be top-notch existences no matter what position they stand in or what field they are in? Ah.

...

the next day

The new issue of "Come on and Hit the Workers" started on time.

Yesterday was the first day of the first broadcast. Because the publicity of the program group was not enough, the program was not very popular. Of course, the live broadcast platform where it is located has only an average of 3 million to 5 million people online. But after a day of trial broadcast yesterday, at 8:00 in the morning, the number of active online users has exceeded 6 million!

"Come here in admiration."

"Is this the variety show where you eat steamed buns at noon?"

"Hahaha, is this the big romantic variety show in the workplace?"

"Hahahaha laughed."

The show crew didn't expect the popularity to be so great.

Several guests naturally did not expect it. They only rested in the early morning yesterday. At six or seven o'clock today, they will rush over to do the preparatory work.

Li Li had been waiting for a long time. After she received the intern in the lobby on the first floor, she said, "Good morning, everyone, a new day has begun. Thank you for your hard work yesterday. We are here today. Let's do a review, let's guess who will have the highest score?"