Chapter 58: love for no reason

The 1,000-meter finish, 2 minutes and 49 seconds, even broke the school's all-time record.

The timekeeper was shocked, and the hand holding the watch even trembled slightly.

Shen Cheng crossed the red line of victory, sweat dripped from his forehead, his breath was unstable, and he was adjusting his breathing.

Jian Shiwu and his group also arrived.

Zhen Meili patted Shen Cheng?'s shoulder: "Hurry up, you, you, how can you be virtuous every hour? What do you do when you run so fast? Are you tired? Why is your physical strength so good? Auntie just saw Di? The two old people you left behind are far away!"

Shen Cheng lowered his eyes and said very humbly, "It's just that I'm in good shape today."

Jian Zicheng sighed at the side: "Young people are good, they have endless energy, you and Shi Wu both took the first place, and my uncle in the parent-child relay race will have to exert force in a while, but I can't lose it to the two of you. noodle."

When the words fell, Jian Shiwu also trotted to the front.

The scorching sun was scorching hot, and there was a thin layer of sweat on his fair face. It was obviously Shen Cheng's achievement, but he was even more excited, his eyes were sparkling: "2 minutes and 49 seconds! Personally, this is a record breaking!"

Shen Cheng looked at him sideways.

Jian Shiwu seemed to realize that he was overexcited, so he lowered his voice a little, looked at Shen Cheng and sighed, "That's amazing."

Shen Cheng's back was covered in sweat. The doctor told him that although the wound on his back was scarred, he couldn't exercise very intensely. Otherwise, the wound would be easily pulled, and the wound on his back was aching. He knew that he shouldn't run like that. Hurry, this is not good.

but-

When he saw that Jane Shiwu was shouting for him and looking at himself with hopeful eyes, everything was left behind, and he just wanted to win.

Shen Cheng? pursed his lips: "Really?"

You like it.

"Yeah!" Jian Shiwu smiled and nodded his head: "You are amazing!"

Shen Cheng? looked at his smile, his eyes gradually softened, there was a cool autumn wind blowing on the playground, the fatigue of exercise and physical discomfort were nothing? Under the eyebrows, all seemed less important.

The water that Zhen Meili handed over: "Drink some water."

Shen Cheng took it over, his fingertips turned white, but he still behaved politely: "Thank you, Auntie."

Zhen Meili said with a "tsk": "Thank you, what are you saying about life again? Besides, Auntie is angry."

Although the tone was accusatory, the concern and familiarity in it were not fake.

In the past, during sports meetings or other activities, after other students participated in the project, there would be parents who would come around to greet them, no matter if they were blaming or complimenting, the children who were surrounded were all smiling, Unstoppable happiness.

Whenever this time, Shen Cheng is always isolated from the outside world. It is false to say that he is not envious, but that was a long, long time ago. Later, he learned not to have any expectations, and he is quite a person. good.

"Shen Cheng?"

Jian Shiwu's voice came from next to him, and his little white hand held a paper handkerchief for him: "Wipe your sweat."