Chapter 9: send small cakes

The spring wind blows through the promenade, bringing with it the aroma of wisteria flowers, which is fresh and sweet.

On such a sunny afternoon, Shen Cheng simply refused: "I don't need it."

Jian Shi noon action.

"Small wound." Shen Cheng said in a low voice, "No need."

Jian Shiwu gnashed his teeth a little when he saw that he was about to leave: "If you don't treat the wound properly, you will get infected. Although I can't study well, this is common sense in life. You have to listen to me in this regard."

Shen Cheng raised his eyebrows: "Common sense in life?"

Fatty proudly broke through the sky: "Yes."

Shen Cheng glanced blankly at the bag in Jian Shiwu's hand: "Is it your common sense to buy a bag of ice cream to eat just after drinking hot water in the classroom?"

Jian Shiwu's eyes blinked, and she stood there stunned with snacks, her stubborn expression was actually cute and naive.

Seeing his somewhat naive look, Shen Cheng was inexplicably happy in his heart, he turned around and left a sentence: "I will have diarrhea."

Jian Shiwu looked down at the bag, and suddenly felt a little ashamed. He finally tried to suppress it for a while, but he didn't expect to be dismantled so quickly. Seeing that Shen Cheng was about to leave, he quickly rushed over and stuffed the band-aid into his pocket. Free and easy and not sloppy: "Even so, if you touch the water, you will be infected. I bought everything."

The voice slipped away as if he was afraid that the Band-Aid would be returned. It was almost impossible to do it before. This serious attitude was like, at that time, it was true that he said that he would not be entangled. He really said Did you do it, or did you just learn to be smart and change your strategy?

Shen Cheng lowered his eyes and looked at the Band-Aid in his hand. After a moment of silence, he tore off the package and wrapped it around the injured finger, as if someone who had never used a computer touched the keyboard for the first time. The action of wrapping the Band-Aid was unfamiliar And clumsy.

...

evening

Shen Cheng returned home.

The house was dark and dilapidated, and many drawers were opened, so they kept a half-open attitude. There was a decadent woman sitting on the ground with her hair disheveled. In such a dimly lit room, ordinary people would be scared to death if they suddenly came in. However, Shen Cheng walked in as if he was used to it.

When passing the living room, Gao Can, who had been silent, moved for a while. She looked up and saw Shen Cheng, her voice hoarse: "You're back?"

Shen Cheng ignored her.

However, Gao Can pounced nimbly, and she actually hugged Shen Cheng's leg like this: "Xiao Cheng, you must help mother this time!"

Shen Cheng's back stood straight on the spot, not because of her bending in the slightest: "Let go."

"Don't let it go, don't let it go." Gao Can hugged him tightly with his hands and sniffed, "They asked me to pay back the money, and if they didn't pay back the money, they would come to the house to move things, even if it wasn't for your mother, Think about it for your family!"

She lowered her head and missed the flashing scorpion in Shen Cheng's eyes. He slowly bent down, his slender hands fell on her shoulders, and pushed his mother away like he was dealing with something dirty. Can was surprised by Shen Cheng's strength, and looked at him fiercely on the ground: "Do you want to kill me?!"