Chapter 20: Paternity Testing

Jian Shiwu slowly moved to Shen Cheng's table.

Shen Cheng sat on a chair and read a book.

"Class representative." Jian Shiwu Xiaopang held the exercise book in his hand, and his eyes looked at Shen Cheng: "Are you free, I have something to do with you."

Shen Cheng raised his head, the young man had a cold face, and when he didn't speak, he would feel a sense of indifference and alienation, his eyes were as black as jade, and his thin lips parted lightly: "You won't talk if you have time?"

"..."

Jian Shiwu's chubby face blushed inexplicably.

"Cough cough."

The people waiting in the fourth row not far away were afraid that he would retreat, so they quickly reminded him.

Jian Shiwu took a deep breath and went out of his way: "I have a question that I don't know, can you help me see it?"

After he finished speaking, he was also ready to be rejected. It doesn't matter if he thinks about it. After all these years of pursuing Shen Cheng, has he been rejected less often? He has already lost his old face, do you still care? He waited with bated breath, and let out a light breath, probably because many people behind him were watching, he was inexplicably nervous, looking at Shen Cheng's indifferent face, his heart was up and down.

Shen Cheng put down the book, and a pair of slender hands appeared in front of him. He said, "Bring it here."

"Ok?"

Jian Shiwu was still stunned. Shen Cheng had already taken the exercise book in his hand. He glanced at the questions and pointed to one of the columns: "It's wrong here."

Come over in the afternoon.

On the draft paper, Shen Chengqiu's vigorous words are as eye-catching as works of art. His brush strokes swept across the paper, leaving rows of beautiful numbers. His voice is as cold as a stream of cold spring water. The thought of the topic is concise and easy to understand. Why is the hour and noon wrong?

Xiaopang understood it completely: "So it is, I will."

Shen Cheng returned the exercise book to him.

Under the watchful eyes of everyone, Chubby returned triumphantly. The other students also looked a little silly. In their hearts, the representative of the class was really impersonal, and usually did not like to interact with other people. He should be an unsympathetic person. But just now they all saw that Shen Cheng was giving a topic to Jian Shiwu. He was very patient. Even if Jian Shiwu sometimes didn't understand, he wouldn't get angry. Contrary to everyone's imagination, he was very patient with the clumsy boy beside him. Shen Cheng showed unexpected tenderness.

Is it the true character of the class representative, but they didn't discover it before, or is it that Shen Cheng is only doing this to Jian Shiwu alone?

People's minds are different.

Jian Shiwu returned to the crowd, raised the exercise book in Yang's hand, and smiled: "I will!"

Everyone looked at each other and cheered.

Next, Jian Shiwu began to explain to others: "This question is actually very simple. Our thinking just now is probably right, but the direction is wrong. This formula should be taken apart..."

Difficult questions were turned into small questions under Shen Cheng's division, and with Jian Shiwu's understanding, they were solved in an orderly manner.

Everyone nodded in unison: "It turns out that it is so, it seems quite simple to be said by you!"

Everyone's enthusiasm is high at the moment, it can be said that they have passed the test and are full of energy: "Next question, next question!"