Chapter 15: wrong son

This note was obviously torn from the scratch paper temporarily, and the crooked handwriting on the paper read: "My mother asked you if you would come home for dinner at noon."

Teacher Xiao Zhang couldn't help laughing, and waved to Ji Beichuan, "Come here."

Ji Beichuan knew something was wrong when he saw Teacher Xiao Zhang's expression. He came over and his face twisted when he saw the words on the note.

Teacher Xiao Zhang sighed and asked him, "Do you have any other comments?"

Ji Beichuan almost gritted his teeth and shook his head with difficulty.

Teacher Xiao Zhang returned the note to Shen Cheng and comforted: "It's alright, sorry, it's the teacher's fault."

"Teacher doesn't have to apologize to me." Shen Cheng caught the note with his slender hand, and he lifted his eyelids to look at Ji Beichuan: "I just want to know, if everyone can come without evidence, what's the point? ."

Ji Beichuan did not expect that Shen Cheng would attack.

Teacher Xiao Zhang was silent for a moment, then said, "Ji Beichuan, apologize to Shen Cheng."

Ji Beichuan looked at the squad leader, the girl he liked, but found that the girl's eyes not only did not divide him at all, but also looked at Shen Cheng worriedly. He only felt that he was suddenly poured a basin of cold water. Obviously he is not much worse than Shen Cheng, but he has to apologize to this nasty **** Shen Cheng in front of everyone, which is more uncomfortable than killing him.

Just thinking about it, I heard Shen Cheng say: "It's not me who should accept the apology."

Everyone looked at Jian Shiwu behind.

Xiaopang stood there, scratched his head when everyone looked at him, smiled and said, "To be honest, Ji Beichuan, I'm quite flattered, if I remember correctly in the exam room, you sit in the front row and I'll be behind you throughout the exam. Not only do you have to be busy with exams, but you also need to care about me, hard work."

When his words fell, the entire classroom burst into laughter.

Ji Beichuan blushed, his fists clenched by his side, everyone's eyes fell on him, as if they were watching a good show, his pride made him unable to speak at all.

Teacher Xiao Zhang waited for a while, but when he saw Ji Beichuan, he was unwilling to apologize, so he sighed and said, "Ji Beichuan, go back first."

Ji Beichuan bit his lip and went back.

However, what he didn't expect was that Mr. Zhang was different from Mr. Huang. She was a practical school. After returning to the office, she found the head teacher.

After listening to Mr. Huang, he said, "I also have a headache about Ji Beichuan."

Teacher Xiao Zhang said, "I think this child has a big problem. Can't we contact his parents and have a good chat?"

The head teacher took a sip of wolfberry tea and said, "I actually contacted his parents about the last incident, but the phone number they left at school was actually the family nanny. When I asked, I found out that his father works abroad all year round. The children at home are actually taken care of by the nanny."

Teacher Zhang was stunned.

Teacher Huang comforted her and said, "But I will try to contact you again today, don't worry."

Then Mr. Zhang sighed: "The rich people now really don't understand. They don't even care about their children when they make money."

Teacher Huang pursed his lips, and was also very worried. The children in their class have their own difficulties in their families. This parent meeting is an opportunity, and we must have a good chat.