Chapter 109: Who am I and 50 billion to choose?

the next day

The weather was exceptionally sunny, the days were cloudless, and the sun was warm. The show started for two months and fifteen days, and it was about to end perfectly. During this process, the show accumulated a lot of viewers. Guests There are also many harvests. Today is the first outdoor team of the program group. It starts on Saturday and is expected to end on Saturday. It is a farewell for this program.

Because several teachers will also come, so the show team rented a bus, because the location of the show and the group are all real-name systems, there are always many fans outside the company who will squat in the car, not only the fans of the guests, There are also fans of the teachers who will come to give gifts.

When Jane arrived at the company at noon, she was holding a lot of pen and paper.

Jin Zhe was delighted: "Is this your cheering gift?"

Jian Shiwu glared at him, put the pen and paper on the table, and sighed: "Because everyone heard that I was practicing calligraphy, they gave it to me."

Sun Liman approached, and the girl sighed: "Oh, oh, your fans were very proud when you were young. This pen is a limited edition of Lingmei. There are several thousand. You have to practice hard."

Jian Shiwu said, "I have practiced hard."

Su Yu fell to the side to prove to him: "His words have indeed changed a bit recently."

"Is that so, let me see?" Sun Liman picked up Jian Shiwu's notebook on the table, looked at it for a while, and said thoughtfully, "Why do I think the word "hour" seems familiar?"

Jian Shiwu's heart suddenly tightened.

Although they must not have frequent access to Shen Cheng's document drafts, but because they are bosses, once there is any document above, they will definitely read it more seriously and memorize it more carefully, so many people will have some vague impressions .

Jin Zhe said meaningfully: "Why does this handwriting feel a hint of richness?"

Jian Shiwu was a little embarrassed by what he looked at, so he snatched the book over and glanced at them, a little trying to cover it up: "Don't laugh at me!"

The others looked at him so annoyed and burst into laughter.

Just as he was talking, the company's bus went downstairs. Jian Shiwu and his group hurriedly packed up and went downstairs. From a distance, they saw Gu Duan and the four tutors also going downstairs. The man's red hair was very dazzling. When he didn't speak, his face was full of anger. He walked to the center of the four mentors and put his hands in his pockets. He was obviously a design director, but he felt like the boss of the society was out.

Not far from the bus, there are fans cheering for support. Among the screams, Jian Shiwu unexpectedly heard a girl calling Gu Duan's name, and she called it very passionately:

"Gu Duan!"

"Duan Ye, I love you!"

"Husband~!"

The corners of Jian Shiwu's mouth twitched uncontrollably. He turned his head and looked at Gu Duan again. He found something novel. Gu Duan seemed to be of European and American descent. His facial features were very three-dimensional and deep. The expression that seems to owe him money is dragged to the sky, is there really a girl who likes this?

now

Ye Ye walked up to him and glanced at him badly: "What are you looking at?"

...

Jian Shiwu looked away and said honestly, "It's nothing."

The group got into the car, and Jian Shiwu wanted to sit in the back. Who knew that because of his ecstasy, Jin Zhe and the others had already filled all the seats, so there was only one left to sit in front. Sun Liman wanted to talk to his mentor. Together, Jian Shiwu could only sit on the double seat in front of him, leaving the outside chair empty.