•> Chapter 1 <•

•>~~~~~~}*{~~~~~~<•

•>~~~~~~}*{~~~~~~<•

After he successfully time leaping to the past, Takemichi is now walking to the school since he can't avoid skipping school when his mother forces him to. Walking to the school he used to study in the past, Takemichi is thinking deeply as he tries to remember back everything he could about Shinichiro. He didn't know what the guy look like since he had never met once, he just heard it from Mikey and others on how he was Black Dragon's leader and also the founder.

"Arghh!!! This is so hard!!", Takemichi whimpered as he leaned his head towards the wall, looking hopeless at how he should do. In the first timeline, Baji, Chifuyu, and Kazutora were there for him and in the second timeline, Chifuyu was there for him, they all the people that know about his time leaping abilities and mostly help him change the future. But right now, he is alone. He has to face and change the future himself.

"Alright, Takemichi! You can do this!!", said Takemichi to himself. "Ah-Shit! I'm late for school!!", he runs as fast as he can after realizing that he is just late for school. Without he realizes, as he passed the way, Mikey who is on the other side road is walking calmly towards the school.

"Hmm?", He turns back and looks at the blonde boy who is running panicked. Ignore it, Mikey just continues to walk towards the school. Mikey is no different from Takemichi, as he recalls back his memories from the previous timeline, planning everything inside his head on how he should proceed with the plan to save everyone.

If he remembers the situation this morning, Shinichiro was in shock when Mikey told him that he will go to the school, since the Mikey that he used to know always skips the school and keeps on sleeping in his room or hanging out with his friends. But today, the boy decided to go to school which it's something unusual to Shinichiro.

Let out a chuckle, Mikey found out how funny his brother reacted when the guy heard that he will be going to the school this morning, how panicked the guy is as he keeps on checking him if he caught any fever. However, his expression changed drastically when he remembers back how his brother died.

"........", Mikey understand that the reason for his brother's death because Kazutora accidentally kill him when he and Baji tried to steal the CB250T for his birthday present from Shinichiro's store. Mikey can't blame Kazutora anymore since he already forgives the guy in his first and second timeline, and how they become very close friends in the first timeline.

"There's still around 1 month before brother's death....", mumbled Mikey as he was deep in thoughts. "I will make sure that incident won't happen."

>________________________<

After arriving at the school, Takemichi feels nostalgic at how he came back to the past, more than that, he came more early than how he used to. But one thing that he was annoyed that, is he still have to study at the school when he had already graduated the middle school in the past. Nothing special happened at the school until he meets up with a familiar girl with rosy brown hair at the cafeteria.