•> Chapter 33 <•

After the day's meeting with Kazutora, the boy started to meet him at the store. Well, Seiyu didn't find it weird if Kazutora started to fond of him since he also like that in the first timeline. Seiyu also didn't miss the chance to say that he encountered Kazutora and Haru decided to not meet Kazutora, it's better if she and Kazutora meet like in the first timeline where's Kazutora goes to the school to bring Takemichi to Valhalla's hideout.

The first plan of the siblings is to pretend to have a sibling fight like in the first timeline but cancel since things didn't get the same anymore. Mikey also expected the siblings to have a fight but he ignored it since he see Haru and Seiyu get along, thinking might they didn't fight because the past is now changing.

And now, the boys are at the public bathhouse where Draken and Seiyu are shampooing his hair while Mikey and Takemichi are drowning themselves in the hot bathtub. The blonde hair and blue-eyed boy is confused for a moment but realizes that he is in the bathhouse. Seem the future Takemichi safely arrives in the past.

"BOO!!!"

"AHHH!!!"

BAAM!!!

"MI-Mikey-kun?!!!", shout Takemichi after accidentally hitting the blonde president's head, causing the guy to whimper in the hot water while holding his head in pain. Takemichi and Mikey should know that scene but both of them didn't it turn differently. Takemichi is trembling in fear after hitting Mikey's head.

"Oh! Did the brat die? Should I prepare the funeral instead of the wedding?", tease Seiyu, getting Draken to spread out as he holds his laughter at what the older guy said.

'ANIKI!!! STOP TEASING MIKEY-KUN! I'M FIGHTING FOR MY LIFE RIGHT NOW!!!', Takemichi mentally screaming and looks so panicked as he is facing the biggest threat of his life.

"Takemicchi.", call a boy in a deep tone which makes Takemichi flinch and slowly turns to look at Mikey who staring coldly at him.

"Mi-Mi-Mikey-kun....?"

"When the last time I ever punch you?", asked Mikey with innocence smiled, getting the boy to mentally panic as he doesn't even remember when the boy even punch him, doesn't he ever punch him before? Takemichi doesn't remember because of the panicked.

"ATTACK!!", shout Mikey playfully as he jumps and attacked the poor boy who is startled by his sudden action.

"SHUT UP, MIKEY! Grow up!! You're not a lil kid!!", said Draken irritatedly while washing his head beside Seiyu who just snickering as he enjoyed looking at Mikey being scolded by Draken like a mother and her son.

As time goes by with the four of them are enjoying their relaxing time in the bathtub. Takemichi realizes how quiet and calm the atmosphere is around them as he is staring at Mikey who seems in deep thoughts. Lil bit he is happy to see Mikey is alive after knowing he will die in the future.

Tonight's meeting will about the nomination of the new captain of the new division in the gang. Mikey lil a bit worried, he also didn't mention anything about this to Haru, so the girl might shock by the sudden decision at the meeting.

'Haruchin probably will surprise after this...", Mikey thoughts saying. He then secretly glances at Takemichi who also looks as he is in deep thoughts. He knows, right now it's the future Takemichi with him if he remembers back from the information of his previous timeline. If possible, Mikey wants to reveal himself to Takemichi about he knows everything about his time leaping and about coming from the previous timeline, he also will know what kind of future turns out through Takemichi but decided to not take any risk.

Who knows revealing his previous timeline might cause the biggest change for the future. If that happens, Mikey can't predict anything will happen even Seiyu used to say, even how much the future change, some of it might remain the same. The things that Mikey scared the most if the future is completely changed, it's wouldn't be fully the same anymore.