•> Chapter 17 <•

The things that readers don't know and don't realize...will now reveal.😌

•>~~~~~~}*{~~~~~~<•

Sitting in blank as her soul just left her body, Haru is speechless as she doesn't know how she should react to what just happened between her and Mikey at the school ago. After what had happened on the rooftop, Mikey just acted as what happened ago didn't happen and dragged Takemichi away from the school with Draken like it's supposed to be in the story.

For the whole day, for the fucking whole day Haru is processing the situation that happened between her and Mikey. Lil bit Mikey creeps her out as she is remembering back everything just happened. Even after arriving at her home, Haru still processed as she didn't believe of what just happened. Never she wants to believe that the guy is someone she used to know.

"I'm home.", suddenly Seiyu greeted as he is just back from his high school.

"NISSAN! I WANT TO CHANGE THE FUCKING SCHOOL!!!", shout Haru suddenly from the living room, causing the older guy to shock by her shout.

"Why so sudden? You never like this in the past?", asked Seiyu who looks at his sister with a confused face.

"THIS IS DIFFERENT! After we came back to the past, everything didn't follow the original storyline!!! I STARTING TO DOUBT THAT MANJIROU IS MY FUCKING HUSBAND!!", shouts Haru.

"Aren't he your husband in the first timeline?", asked Seiyu while looking at Haru with a confused face, getting Haru to annoy even more with the answers she received from her brother.

"What I mean is, that guy is the same Manjirou from our previous timeline, idiot nissan.", said Haru with an annoyed face. "Even both of us agreed to act like how the first timeline, I still can't process with the sudden change. First, Takemichi and Hina were already my friend before I reincarnated, and then Manjirou already befriend Takemichi? For fucking 2 years?? I don't remember anything like this happened in our first timeline at all!!!", said Haru as she tried to find the solution for her multiple questions that appears inside of her head.

"Well- I have to agree, even I did save Takemichi, Akkun, Takuya, Yamagishi, and Makoto from Kiyomasa that time, the difference that time is Takemichi who is the one called me Aniki first, not Yamagishi.", said Seiyu as he trying to remember back the moment of him saving the boys from Kiyomasa.

"I'm telling you, nissan!! There's something not right, right here!! The slapping scene didn't happen in my school today because Hina already knows Manjirou! And they just hang out like usual!", explained Haru. "And I feel the deja vu from my previous timeline...", mumbled Haru as she suddenly remembers the rooftop scene.

"What do you mean?"

"He won't find me, right? If I fly away to another country? He isn't Bonten leader right now...so he won't find me easily at least for 5 years....", mumbled Haru all by herself as she planned to escape from Mikey while Seiyu looks at his sister with disbelief.

"What happened at the school?"

"Better you don't know about it, nissan.....", said Haru with a soulless face as she is still terrified of what Mikey does to her at the school. "I tried my best to act like I don't know anything yet but things keep coming back differently. At this rate, We can't depend on our previous timeline memories at all."

"But there is still the same thing that happened according to the original storyline and our first timeline, right? I befriended Eiji as I used to at the school, and might be next year I will probably meet with Sen. But who knows? Things slowly changing in the beginning, my future and your future might already change.", said Seiyu who drinking his water on the couch with his sister who listened to what he said seriously.