•> Chapter 32 <•

"What?", ask Mikey and he sounds very annoyed at something that he just heard from someone. He just had his great time as usual until someone called him out for some talk. "Repeat back what did you just said.", said Mikey again which he is sitting at the table near the convenience store.

"Make me the captain of the division.", said the boy with glasses as he corrected it while staring seriously at Mikey.

"Are you asking for a death wish?", asked Mikey who he is holding himself from getting on the rampage. He knows pretty well who the person in front of him is. The same boy that almost causes people dear to die, Kisaki Tetta. Just remembering back during the Tenjiku fight, it's really pissed Mikey off on how he hits Haru to critical condition and shots Seiyu even the guy was protecting Izana that time.

"Think about it, Mikey. We are dealing with a new gang named Valhalla right now. With current Toman, it's would be impossible for you to win the battle since they're growing strong. You need more strength and can give you that.", said Kisaki in a serious tone which both of them had a staring contest with each other. Listen to what Kisaki said, Mikey really doesn't want to admit but what he said it's true. If have to count based on members, Toman indeed lost. He really needs someone that can control Moebius which is Kisaki alone is the only one who can do that.

'What is this bastard planning now...', Mikey thoughts as he stares at Kisaki with cold stares but that didn't even budge the boy at all. 'If this the past, Kisaki would be the captain of 3rd division already because Pahchin got arrested but now, Pahchin didn't get arrested so he can't climb to be the captain of 3rd Division.', Mikey thoughts as he remembers back the events from both of his previous timelines. 'But, I indeed need his fucking brain for this battle, this gonna be annoying for sure. Seems I really don't have other choices....'

"Fine. Then, the sixth division with be created which is you who will be the captain of that division with former Moebius members under you.", said Mikey in a cold tone which received a satisfying smile from Kisaki.

"That's alone is enough.", he said while standing up from his seat. He bowed to Mikey and say, "Thank you and see you in two days at the meeting, president.", he said before walking away, leaving Mikey who still sitting at the table while watching the figure of Kisaki slowly disappearing.

"Let's see what ruckus you gonna create this time, Kisaki.", said Mikey with an expressionless face and cold tone.

"That sounds very scary.", suddenly another voice interrupted the boy which he turns to look at the guy with blonde and red ruby eyes. "Aniki!!", Mikey cheerfully called the guy after seeing him.

"What was that just now?", asked Seiyu and Mikey smiled at him. Well, from the beginning, Mikey already planned to discuss with Kisaki at the convenience store where's Seiyu used to work, so the guy could hear and see their meeting. Mikey purposely did that for the older one to hear their conversation.

"Seem a new division gonna be created in the gang.", said Mikey with a smile on his face while Seiyu lil is a bit unsure about that. Even Kisaki didn't become the 3rd division captain but still for him to be a captain for a new division is really unexpected. Can't be helped, things no longer follow the original storyline or their first timeline experience.

"I see. So, that brat a moment ago gonna be the captain of the new division?", he asked and Mikey nodded his head. "Well, you're the president. Your decision. I just respect whatever decisions that our president makes.", said Seiyu with a smile on his face, making Mikey lil bit light up after hearing what Seiyu said. He is expecting Seiyu to disagree since the guy should have to know what kind of person Kisaki is.