•> Chapter 22 <•

As the meeting is being held which Mikey is sitting on the stage with everyone are staring at him seriously. It's really tension around the meeting which Takemichi, Haru, and Seiyu could feel the tension and serious atmosphere in the meeting which is different from what they remember.

"I will straight to the point.", Mikey suddenly speaks which everyone gulped at how serious his voice sounded is. "We will destroy Moebius.", said Mikey with a serious death glare which caused Haru, Seiyu, and Takemichi lil a bit shocked at how Mikey get direct to the point and didn't even ask Pahchin like how it's supposed to happen in the past or original storyline.

"Pa, would you agree with me? Do you want to do it?", suddenly Mikey asked which he turns to look at his friend who looks at him with lil bit shocked.

"But, Mikey....they're older than us."

"Why age is the matter?", asked Mikey again which Pahchin silenced himself and looked at Mikey who staring at him. Mikey then turn to look at all Toman members and asked them. "Is there anyone think it's too much trouble if Toman helped out Pa's good friend?", asked Mikey which they all didn't complain and just shut their mouth. "No, right?", asked Mikey again which they all smirked as they could feel the excitement.

"Then, it's settled. We going to crush Moebius.", said Mikey while smiling softly at them all, getting Takemichi, Seiyu, and Haru to lil bit surprised at how calm the boy is. It's was so different from what they remember, the Mikey in front of them right now is so calm and mature as he already faces the same thing over and over again. "The battle will be on August 3rd during the Musashi Festival, everyone...", said Mikey while turning and walking away, leaving the others who are screaming and cheering nonstop.

"Mikey-kun...."

"Was he this calm before?", asked Seiyu to his sister as both of them are staring at Mikey.

"The last time I see him this calm was in our second timeline....", said Haru while staring at the scene with a sad expression on her face.

•>~~~~~~}*{~~~~~~<•

After the meeting is over, all of Toman's top members which are the captain and the vice-captain started to gather near Takemichi, Haru, Seiyu, and Shinichiro which they all started to introduce themselves to each other.

"Thank you.", said Pahchin who suddenly bowed towards Haru, getting the girl confused as to why the guy suddenly thanked her. "Mikey said that you the one who saved my friend and his girlfriend.", said Pahchin which Haru turns to look at Mikey who smiling at her.

"Don't worry. It's something that others will do if they saw what happened to your friend. I just happened to walk around there and saved them.", said Haru while smiling warmly at the guy.

"It's still didn't change that you saved them from those bastards. You even got hurt from saving and protecting my friend and his girlfriend.", said Pahchin which he grips his fists as he is pissed that he can't even do anything and feels guilt towards Haru.

"It's fine. I don't get hurt that much.", said Haru, trying to make the guy less worried. 'If I late a few minutes, they would face more than they had experienced.', Haru mentally says as she looks at Pahchin while soft stares.

"Alright, should we get going now, sis. Takemichi?", asked Seiyu which they all turned to look at the guy. "Shinichiro-kun, We will be leaving first.", said Seiyu.

"Sure. See you guys later.", said Shinichiro which Seiyu, Haru, and Takemichi just nodded their heads towards the older guy.

"Bye-Bye, aniki, Haruchin, Takemicchi!", said Mikey while waving his hand cheerfully towards them which they waved back at him and smiled towards him. "Haruchin!"