•> Chapter 43 <•

Silent covered the room with Mikey who alone standing in front of Haru's dead body at the hospital

"The fuck is this?", he asked as he still didn't believe what he had just seen. Mikey doesn't want to accept this. He fucking doesn't want to admit that the girl laying in front of him right now is no other than the person he loves. The same girl that he was about to propose to as his wife today.

Takemichi who sitting on the bench outside the room is still shocked with tears running out of his eyes. He already informed everyone about what happened today, even Seiyu as the guy is on his way back to Japan right now.

"TAKEMICCHI!!!", shout a familiar person who running toward him with some people.

"Draken-kun.....", Takemichi cried as soon as he looks at Draken who running towards him with Emma, Shinichiro, and Izana. Emma glanced inside the room and immediately cried as she didn't believe what she had just seen. Shinichiro and Izana are speechless as they stare at Mikey who standing still in front of the girl's dead body.

"What actually happened, Takemicchi? How did Haru get into an accident?", asked Draken and Takemichi is trembling as he explained what happened that time to Draken. They all are speechless and no words coming from their mouth as they glanced at Mikey who didn't move even an inch from his stand.

A few minutes later, Mikey finally reacted as he turns around and walked out of the room with his face darkened.

"Manjirou...", Shinichiro tried to reach his lil brother but Mikey just ignore him as he walked passed them all and continued to walk away, leaving them no words at all. "Let's leave him first. He needs his time to be alone...", said Shinichiro.

"Yeah....This must shock him a lot. Let's just leave him alone for now.", Izana said with a sad expression on his face. Of course, he is sad that Haru died and the facts are that how he is worried about Mikey's feelings right now. Everyone sits silently while Emma is crying as she stands in front of Haru's dead body while being convinced by Draken.

Takemichi is blank. He also started to blame himself over and over again. He was there but he did nothing. It's just the same as those times, the time when Haru protected Emma from the hits in the first timeline. He was there and he did nothing as well.

"Takemichi!", called Shinichiro as he holds Takemichi's shoulder and looks straight into the crying guy's eyes. "It's not your fault, so don't blame yourself! No one can expect that to happen, so don't blame yourself! It's not your fault that Haru-chan died!", said Shinichiro which Takemichi can't stop crying.

"Bu-but Shinichiro-nii...I was there....I was there with Haru-san....."

"Yes! I know but you didn't expect that the car would appear and hit Haru-chan! So, stop blaming yourself!", said Shinichiro again as he tried his best to convince the guy to not blame himself for what had happened. After hearing what Shinichiro said, Takemichi calm down lil bit. The guy hugged him as he calmed down the panicked guy. He also wished to do the same to Mikey but the guy seemed don't want anyone to be near him.