•> Chapter 46 <•

"Fuhhh

"Fuhhh....", Haru let out a small sigh as the winter is coldly around Tokyo right now. She just walking around the neighborhood with a coat and thinking a lot about things that are going on now. Remember back, she doesn't need to move and leave Toman anymore, and things didn't go wrong in the storyline yet. But still, she worried about the future after knowing that Takemichi went back to the past again.

"Haruchin?", a voice of a familiar guy that she knows could be heard as she looks up to see Mikey who also walked around all alone like her. Mikey smiled as he walked closer to her. "Wanna go get something hot? It's cold now since the winter coming...", said Mikey which Haru smiled and nodded her head as she walked beside the guy. "What are you doing all alone?"

"Nothing much...just thinking about something...", said Haru.

"Your dad didn't ask you anything, right? Or you're not thinking about something unpleasantly....?", asked Mikey who looks at Haru worriedly. Haru was confused, what does the guy mean by that?

"What do you mean?"

"I mean like....your dad asking you to moved... or you...suddenly want to quit Toman....", mutter Mikey slow and avoiding eye contact with the girl but the words are loud enough for Haru to hear as she looks at the guy with widening eyes for a moment.

It's normal for Mikey to worry about that since it's happened in the past before, even though he knows in the end that Haru and Seiyu still didn't leave, thanks to Baji and Kazutora who get them back at the airport. But still, Mikey didn't want it to repeat, he already doing his best to give a good expression in front of Mr. Kazuki before so the man don't take away Haru and Seiyu from him.

Then Mikey feels warmth on his cheek as he looks down to see Haru smiling gently and holding both of his cheeks. Yeah, how warms these feelings to Mikey is.... He hates winter...he hates snow...why...? Because people that he cares for and love died at that time... Izana...who he sees as a brother leaves him for the first time in the second timeline. In the first timeline, he never experienced anyone he cares about leaving him except his older brother and Eiji.

But in the second timeline...Izana...Baji...Senju...his brother, his childhood friends...those there aren't with him in the second timeline which hurt him a lot when he remembers it back. And not to mention... he lost three people again... Seiyu who is like a brother to him... Haru who he adores and his beloved wife and lastly...his son, Hishirou... a little light that always brightened his day.

Mikey could still remember the first day he ever holds Hishirou in his arm. How small the lil boy is that would brighten his life in the future. Tears slowly watered Mikey's face which make Haru lil bit confused and panicked as to why the guy suddenly crying.