•> Chapter 52 <•

Wind blowing gently at the field near the river

Wind blowing gently at the field near the river. Four guys gathered together there as they watched the view.

"So you see a small sight of the future?", Baji asked which Takemichi nodded his head, getting the three to feel lil bit worried about the upcoming future.

"Mikey-kun looks sad...he mentions Haru-san...", said Takemichi.

"Then, probably something happened to Haru!", said Kazutora which Chifuyu nodded in agreement with what the guy said.

"Even if there something happened to Haru-san. I can't be sure what kind of incident would happen. Small chance things would be repeated but I think Mikey-kun and Haru-san are aware enough of that, so there's no way they would let that happen again.", said Takemichi.

"This started getting harder.", said Kazutora as he sighed and looked up to the sky.

"There's would be one thing that we could do then.", said Baji which is what he said getting the attention of the other three at him. "Punk. Go to the future.", he said which makes Takemichi look at him with widening eyes. "Go find out what would happen in the future, at least we could prevent that thing from happening. At the same time, if the future turns out good, then no need for you to go back to the past anymore.", added Baji again.

"Even so...."

"Hey, partner. There's no guarantee that things would turn out that bad, that foresee, Mikey didn't say that Haru was dead, right? She could be hurt but at least not dead. Maybe a lil bit like how she used to be in a coma and woke up after two years in the first timeline.", explained Chifuyu. "I didn't mean that it's okay if that happened, I want to say, if things are all okay in the future, then there is no need to change the past.", he added again.

"I get it, Chifuyu....", said Takemichi.

"I glad that you understand, partner. Sometimes...you need a break, you know.", said Chifuyu while patting the guy's shoulder with a smile plastered on his face. Takemichi smiled, happy to have a friend that truly care for him.

"Hey, guys...even before I go back to the future. Can we take a photo to remember the occasion? Hehe~", said Takemichi with a smile while rubbing his head awkwardly, getting the three to look at him with lil bit surprised before smiling back at the guy.

"Why not?", Chifuyu said.

"Let's get the others to join.", said Kazutora.

•>~~~~~~}*{~~~~~~<•

At the abandoned building, a guy with messy black hair and black hair enters the building lazily, lil bit surprised to see the others who already waiting there.