•> Chapter 55 <•

After the first meeting with Izana at Yokohama, Seiyu then no longer meets the guy, though he did tell Haru about his meeting with Izana without Mikey knowing

After the first meeting with Izana at Yokohama, Seiyu then no longer meets the guy, though he did tell Haru about his meeting with Izana without Mikey knowing. While Mikey, who hoped that he would ever meet his adoptive brother, lil a bit disappointed as he didn't find any sight of his presence when he was at Yokohama with the siblings.

"Why do you look lil bit disappointed, Manjirou?", Haru asked as she and Mikey sat next to each other on the train back to Tokyo.

"Huh? Oh...nothing...just...I did hope to meet with someone...", he mumbled which loud enough for the girl to hear.

"Who?", she asked which Mikey glanced at his girlfriend for a while before smiling.

"Just someone....", he said with a smile on his face. However, Haru had someone in mind as she wondered the 'someone' that Mikey mentioned.

'Was it Izana?', Haru thoughts for a second but she shrugged off the thoughts as she found it impossible for Mikey to know Izana since they never meet each other yet?

Mikey secretly glanced at Haru who was in her deep thoughts as he could figure out what the girl is thinking. He small smiles at the sight and turns his head to watch the view outside the train as he thinks about the afterward commotion.

'Hopefully, we could change and settle down things goodly....Izana'.

•>~~~~~~}*{~~~~~~<•

"Wait up!!", Chifuyu shout as he walked closer to his door apartment, only shocked to see Takemichi who is standing in front of him after opening the door. "Takemicchi?"

"Hey, Chifuyu. Sorry to disturb you this late.", said Takemichi with a smile on his face. Chifuyu stares at the guy as he found suspiciousness in his smile and the way he talks.

"You back from the future, partner?", the question got Takemichi for a sec, looking at the blonde and emerald green eye guy who staring seriously at him.

"Yeah...", Takemichi answers, only with a small smile while letting out a small sighing.

*                         *                        *

"So, what's up in the future?", Baji asked as he lay comfortably on Chifuyu's bed. Since Baji's place isn't far from Chifuyu, Chifuyu just make a call, calling the black hair wavy guy to come, and now, the three of them gathered in Chifuyu's room. Well, too bad that Kazutora can't attend as he needs to do his part-time job lately, plus it's raining outside, so it's hard for the guy to come.

Takemichi let out a sigh, just seeing the sights made both Baji and Chifuyu figure that the future turns out bad as usual.

"Haru-san died.", said Takemichi.