•> Chapter 5 <•

Haru POV;-

After the last incident with the delinquents, I had been living perfectly and making new friends after moving to the news place. I also slowly decided to enroll in the school again, even though I lil a bit scared to face the same thing from my previous school.

And that I thought that I would have a peaceful life in the new place but....

"........."

"........."

Third POV;-

Both Haru and Mikey are staring at each other as both of them are standing in front of the dorayaki store. Haru is getting goosebumps as she just remembered back the incident yesterday and how Mikey beats the shits out of those delinquents without any mercy. Haru prayed nonstop inside her head as he begged that Mikey didn't remember her yesterday and just continue to ignore her, however...

"You're okay?", asked Mikey, causing Haru to flinch as she looks at the boy who looks at her with softer eyes.

"Yes?"

"I mean from what happened yesterday. Are you hurt anywhere?", asked Mikey again in concern as he looks at Haru with a worried-looking face.

"Oh-....no actually. I am not hurting anywhere...how about that boy? Is he okay?", asked Haru again as she asked Mikey about Baji's condition after getting beaten up by delinquents so much before she and Takemichi come and tried to stop them.

"He is doing fine now. Don't worry.", said Mikey with a smile on his face.

"I see....", it turns silent again between them as Haru doesn't know what she should be talking about with Mikey. She didn't even know him nor was she even close with him. There's no reason for her to feel awkward when she could just leave the place. "Anoo...I will be leaving first.", said Haru which Mikey nodded his head understandably by what she said.

As Haru was about to leave the place after buying her dorayaki, suddenly Mikey grabbed her wrist, causing the blonde hair girl to flinch and turn to look at him with a confused face.

"Sano Manjirou. Call me Mikey.", said Mikey with a smile on his face, getting Haru lil bit confused for a moment until she realizes that the boy just introduced himself.

"Kazuki Haru. Call me Haru, Mikey-kun.", said Haru with a smile on her face.

", said Haru with a smile on her face

"Okay, Haruchin!", said Mikey.

"Haruchin?"

"Yea. Your nickname. I'm gonna call you that for now on.", Mikey added again with a cheerful tone as he smiled brightly towards Haru.

"Hahaha~ sure, Mikey-kun....Haruchin then.", said Haru as she smiled gently at the boy. 

Haru's words just now bring back a memory of Mikey about how he and Haru met for the first time at the underground ring, how Haru used to smile gently like that when he bluntly just give her a nickname in the past. Mikey starting to miss his Haru as he keeps staring at the girl, how he wishes the Haru he used to love is standing in front of him.