•> Chapter 30 <•

"Why are you doing here.....? Baji-kun?!", asked Takemichi with teary eyes as he looks at Baji unbelievable. "Why...? How...? How you ended up like this, Baji-kun?!", asked Takemichi as he looks at Baji that covered in blood. 'This wasn't supposed to happen! Akkun's place....Akkun's place was taken by Baji-kun!!! And the fact that Baji-kun is here that's mean he didn't die in the past?!!'

"WHAT HAPPENED, BAJI-KUN?!! HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN?!!", shout Takemichi with teary eyes. It's just hurt him seeing his friend, his captain ends up like that. Even he on his best to befriend and close with his best friends again in the past, it's just hurt him as he knows and used to close with them in the past timeline.

"Stop...shouting...you idiot punk.....", said Baji with his voice slowly weakening.

"Just why....you're doing this....Baji-kun....? Why did...you kill....Hina....?", asked Takemichi with teary eyes as he looks at Baji with a sad and disappointing face. To see his own friend kill his girlfriend, Takemichi never gets over it even how much he experiences it in the past. Baji stares at Takemichi with sadness and guilt eyes. He knows what he doing is wrong but he didn't have choices.

"Takemicchi....why did you betray Mikey's trust?", asked Baji who received a shocked expression on Takemichi's face.

"What?"

"Mikey....trust you.....why....did you....betray...him?", again, Baji asked with a weak voice as his vision slowly getting blurry.

'What does Baji-kun mean?! I betray Mikey-kun?! Why?! What the past me did?!!', Takemichi mentally asked himself as he tried to find the answers to his questions. "Baji-kun....", Takemichi doesn't know how he should answer the guy. He didn't receive any memory from his past, so he didn't know what had happened. What does Baji mean by him betraying Mikey? He really doesn't know.

"It's fine, Takemicchi...I didn't blame you. I know that you wouldn't answer my question. But, I'm sorry....Takemicchi....I....just hold my promise.......with Mikey.", said Baji with a smile and tears running slowly on his face, getting Takemichi's eyes to wide open before the sudden explosion happened.

BOOM!!!

The strong and loud explosion burst out from the truck, causing Takemichi to fly away lil bit from his position. He is shocked and blanked. Watching the truck on fire, Takemichi is speechless as he keeps crying. Then,....

"BAJII-KUNNNNN!!!!!!"

•>~~~~~~}*{~~~~~~<•

Meanwhile, at some clubhouse in the private room, Haru is sitting on the red couch all alone while being guarded by men behind. Alcohol, drugs, and cigarettes are messy on the table as she stares at it, being in deep thoughts. Then, she called...

"Chifuyu.", she called which the guy with undercut black hair walked closer to the couch. Then, Haru glanced up to see Chifuyu is staring down at her, as he had been waiting for an order.