•> Chapter 14 <•

As the tension is getting hotter with Kiyomasa is standing in front of Seiyu who looks at him with an expressionless face. An irked appears on Kiyomasa's face as he feels irritated by Seiyu's shitty attitude towards him. Seiyu even glared at the guy which he doesn't like how Seiyu made fun of him by showing that he is more superior than him.

"You lil shit-"

"Do you realize that I am 4 cm taller and 2 years older than you, you lil piece of shit.", said Seiyu as he cuts Kiyomasa's word, getting the guy feel hard to talk back at him. As the silence covered the place, Seiyu then glanced over at Takemichi and others which they looks at him with worried, impressive, excitement and admiration.

"You're okay?", Seiyu asked Takemichi which he looks at him with worried and concern.

"Hmm! I'm okay, Aniki!!", answered Takemichi which Akkun, Seiyu, Kiyomasa, and the others looks at him with confused, shocked, and disbelief reaction on their face, getting Takemichi to realize that he just bluntly called Seiyu, aniki, since he already used to call the guy like that. "I-I", Takemichi started to panic and nervous, realizing that the Seiyu in front of him isn't that close with him yet. However, Takemichi suddenly feels a warmth patted on his head as he looks up to see the guy is smiling softly at him.

"Suit yourself, brat.", said Seiyu while Takemichi is smiling happily towards him, with Akkun and others are lil bit jealous of Takemichi as they want to call the guy, aniki as well. "Anyway, just leave and get the treatment. You guys look so beaten up.", said Seiyu while pointing his finger towards his face as he means to say that Takemichi, Akkun, and others get too much beaten up and need to get the treatment.

All the five of them nodded towards each other as they understand what Seiyu said and were about to leave the place until Kiyomasa and his gang interfere again and stopped them from leaving the place. Lil bit Seiyu tired of the shits situation as he lets out a small sigh and glares at them all.

Takemichi lil a bit surprised as he turns to look at Seiyu with widened eyes, wondering if he didn't mishear what the guy just mumbled something but Seiyu's voice just too slow which Takemichi thoughts that he must be misheard what the guy said.

"Oi, oi, oi....those five are now Toman's dogs, don't yo-"

BAAM!!!

A shocked expression could be seen on everyone's face as they witnessed Seiyu just directed a kick towards Kiyomasa's face before he could finish talking. A breaking nosed could be heard from the kick, which Kiyomasa ended up falling to the ground unconsciously after receiving a strong kick from the guy.

"Acting all mighty when yourself just such weakling who used Toman's name as the cover. How laughable.", said Seiyu in a cold tone as he glares down uninterestedly towards Kiyomasa who already lost consciousness. "Oi, get this brat a treatment.", Seiyu's deeper voice caused the rest of the delinquents to flinch as they nodded their heads and started to bring Kiyomasa away to get the treatment.

Looking at the rest delinquents slowly disappeared, Takemichi and his friends are speechless for a moment before they looked at Seiyu with eyes full of admiration. Lil bit the guy looks awkward and doesn't know how to react to the reaction from the boys towards him.

"So...just go and get yourself a treat as we-"

"THANK YOU, ANIKI!!!", Yamagishi, Akkun, Takuya and Makoto shout while bowing respectfully to Seiyu, which caused the older guy and Takemichi to shock by their sudden action. Seiyu is speechless as he blinks his eyes many times before letting out a chuckle at their funny actions, getting them all to look at him with confusion.

"Hahaha~ suit all of yourself.", answered Seiyu with a smile on his face before he turns and started to walk away. Realizing that, Takemichi and others started to follow up with the guy, getting him to surprise but didn't hate the existence of them who follow him.