•> Chapter 19 <•

After the surprise to find out that Shinichiro and Seiyu will die on August 3rd, Takemichi asked Naoto to find any clue about Akkun since the guy is first to involve with the change based on both of his previous timeline memories. Looking for some information, Naoto did found about Akkun and things didn't change, Akkun still becomes one of the top managers in Toman.

Looking at how things still didn't change, Takemichi decided to meet with future Akkun again and asked for any information even though he knows what gonna happen to the guy at their meeting. Takemichi already knows where's the place is but to not make it obvious, he decides to look for Akkun's phone number at his old apartment and make a call with the guy.

Night keeps ongoing which Takemichi won't feel that happy at all to meet with Akkun. The guy is nervous since he is afraid to face the same thing again and again but for the sake of changing the future, Takemichi is determined to meet with Akkun in the end.

As he and Naoto are following the worker in the club, Takemichi looks around as he recalled back his memories from his second timeline. Clubhouse and bars place like that always used to be a place Mikey and other Bonten members spend their time before they started to meet with Haru and Seiyu again and spend most of their time at the cafe.

'This kind of club....Mikey-kun also gonna keep on building it even after the next future...if I didn't make any slight change.', Takemichi thought as he looks around with a sad face.

"Takemichi.", suddenly someone called, causing Takemichi to snap out of his thoughts as he turns and look a familiar person who that smiling at him.

"Akkun...."

"I've been waiting for you, Takemichi.", said Akkun with a smile on his face.

"Me also, Akkun.", said Takemichi, also with a smile on his face.

•>~~~~~~}*{~~~~~~<•

As both Takemichi and Akkun are now on the rooftop, the same rooftop that Akkun jumped and killed himself because he can't hold himself to face Kisaki. Takemichi gets more worried as he keeps staring at Akkun, making sure the guy didn't stand on the roof again. Both of them started to recall back and talk some about the past, which lil bit Takemichi feel ease but not for long until Akkun get to the point.

"I the one who pushed you onto the train tracks, Takemichi.", said Akkun which Takemichi just stares at him, didn't even shocked by what the guy said since he had already expect that to come out from Akkun himself. "Not even surprised, huh?"

"I slightly doubt that....", said Takemichi with a sad smile.

"I see....hey, Takemichi."

"Hmm?"

"I doubt something when I pushed you on the train tracks. It's was a coincidence that Tachibana Naoto appeared there? As he knows that you gonna fall onto the tracks. Could you by chance...able to return to the past, Takemichi?", said Akkun while looking at Takemichi seriously. Takemichi didn't say anything nor he show that he was surprised with what Akkun said about his ability to time leap to the past.

"Akkun....stop it.....I just tired of hearing the same thing over and over again...", said Takemichi with an eye that was full of sadness that staring at his friend.

"Takemichi....I just scared of Kisaki....", said Akkun which caught Takemichi's guard a little as he just remembered about the existence of the person. He just literally forgot about Kisaki will be alive again since he goes back again. That's means, he will be facing the same person that kills his girlfriend just because she keeps on rejecting him.

"Takemichi....you know Mikey's older brother, right?", asked Akkun. "He died....the reason Mikey changed because his brother died...and not only that....aniki...he also died, which changed Haru as well.", said Akkun which some new information caught Takemichi's attention. Haru was never mentioned before when they were talking about Seiyu's death but somehow the girl was mentioned.