•> Chapter 16 <•

After the last incident at the underground fights, Takemichi, Haru and Hina walked to the school like usual which the girl still confused and deep thought about the whole situation. Even she did discuss with her brother when they went back home yesterday, it still didn't explain how everything is different and didn't follow the original storyline.

Just follow her daily routine life at the school, ignore everyone there who used to bully and look down on her before, Haru just doing her things like nothing which Yuna is lil bit pissed with how peaceful the girl is at the school. Even he wants to pick a fight with Haru, she is just afraid that her face might get punched or kicked again by the girl like before.

Lunchtime is now started which Takemichi decided to have lunch with Hina, his girlfriend. Both of them walked together after finished getting their food from the cafeteria and ended up meeting with a familiar blonde hair boy with a dragon tattoo on his temple.

"Draken-kun?", call Takemichi which Draken greeted the boy with a smile on his face.

"Hey, Takemicchi."

'Could it be that moment? The scene where's Mikey-kun and Draken-kun asked me to hang out together with them but Hina mistakenly the situation and slapped Mikey-kun?', Takemichi thoughts as he remembers one of the memories from both of his previous timelines. But, things seemed to be different as Draken is at the school at lunchtime and not during class time. Plus, Hina already knows Mikey and Takemichi are friends, so the slapped scenes probably won't be there anymore.

"You're alone, Draken-kun? Where's Mikey-kun?", asked Takemichi in curiosity.

"I don't know. He just disappeared right after both of us arrive at your school.", said Draken as he shook his head so done with Mikey's shitty attitude.

Meanwhile, with Mikey, the boy is smiling innocently as he standing in front of Haru who is about to have her lunch on the rooftop. Lil bit Haru is surprised by Mikey who suddenly appears out of nowhere. Many students are eyeing on them which some of them recognize Mikey, the boy who already sends and brings Haru to the school every day before. Some recognize Mikey as Toman's president.

"Takemichi isn't with me, Manjirou.", said Haru.

"I'm not looking for Takemicchi but looking for you, Haruchin.", answered Mikey with a smile on his face, getting Haru to be confused with Mikey's behavior that different from what he should be from the original storyline. The boy should play his part in getting Takemichi hangouts with him and Draken but why in the world the boy is in front of her instead?

"Do you want something from me, Manjirou?", asked Haru which Mikey smiled amusingly towards the girl.

"If I really need something from you, will you give it to me?", asked Mikey which makes the blonde girl more confused with him.

As Mikey and Haru are having their moments, suddenly another voice greeted them, causing both Mikey and Haru to turn and look at a guy with blonde hair and purple eyes. Seeing Takami who walking closer to them just getting Mikey to suddenly glaring coldly at the guy which he recognizes Takami who used to seduce Haru in his first timeline at his first business party.

Mikey already didn't like seeing the face of the guy, how he despises the guy so much. With Haru, she just stared uninterestedly at the guy without even receiving back the greeting.

"Is there something wrong, senpai?", asked Haru which Mikey still glared nonstop at Takami.

"I just want to ask you. Who is the boy? He isn't our school's student, right?", he asked while staring seriously at Mikey who the boy just keeps on glaring at him.

"He is my friend.", said Haru which Mikey lil a bit surprised and looked at her back with an annoyed face. How he never like that Haru keeps saying that he is a friend to her in the past and now, he just experienced back the friend-zone feeling again from the girl he loved.