•> Chapter 4 <•

'Mikey-kun...', Takemichi thought as he stares at Mikey who is glaring at them all. Never have Takemichi thought that he will be meeting Mikey this early and he wishes that Mikey didn't remember or pay attention to him.

"MIKEY!!", shouts the black hair boy after he sees the blonde boy who still glaring at all the delinquents.

"Great! Another snotty brat.", said one of the delinquents as he walked towards Mikey. "OII! WHAT DO YAR WAN-"

SCRACK!!!

Before the delinquent guy could even finish talking, a sudden spin kick was strongly landed towards the guy's head, causing the guy to fall unconsciously to the ground with everyone who had a shock and disbelief reaction on their face after witnessing the boy's kick.

"What the fuck you're doing with my friend?", asked Mikey in deeper tones as he is glaring at them all.

"Mikey..."

"Baji, you're okay?", asked Mikey which Takemichi is shocked to hear what Mikey says and turn to look at black hair boy with a disbelief reaction on his face.

'Baji-kun? THAT'S BAJI-KUN?!!', Takemichi thoughts as he stares at Baji in disbelief and lil bit he is happy to see Baji again after of what had happened in their second timeline.

"Yeah! I'm okay, man! What are you doing here?", asked Baji with a close eyes smile.

"Getting my swim trunks.", answered Mikey with a smile towards the black-haired boy.

"What such annoyed bunch of idiots.", said the guy who's still holding Haru's chin. Seeing the chance as the guy was distracted by Mikey's appearing at the scene, strongly Haru bites the guy's hand, causing him to scream the shit of pain, making everyone turn to look at them, especially Mikey.

His black dull eyes widen as soon as he sees the blonde hair girl with blue eyes, recognizes the girl immediately the moment he sets his eyes on her. Even Haru looks lil bit younger than how he met her in the past, Mikey still could recognize Haru without mistakes.

"THIS BITCH-"

CRACK!!!

As the delinquent guy is about to slap Haru, out of nowhere another strong spin kick appears towards the guy's neck, making everyone shocked, especially Haru since the scene happened right in front of her. Mikey who kicked the guy was standing between them as he stepped on the unconscious guy's head and death glared down at him.

"Oi....touch my fucking Haruchin and you're dead.", said Mikey in a deeper and rage tone as he glares down with eyes full of murder. Mikey then turns to look at Haru, getting the girl to flinch. His face then goes softer as both of their eyes are meeting each other. 'There's no mistake....it's Haruchin.... but...she not her....', he lil bit sad and disappointed, even already meets his wife, the girl isn't the same girl that he used to know.

Haru looks at Mikey with a confused face, wondering why the boy looks at her with an eye that is full of sadness inside as he looks at someone that he had been missing for many years. Mikey is so focused on Haru that he didn't realize that Takemichi was there, he didn't even pay attention to anyone which Takemichi lil bit of relief that Mikey didn't pay attention to him. However, the fact that Mikey and Haru already meet is make Takemichi lil bit worried about how their first time meeting is changing.

"Har-!"

SCRACK!!!!

Before Mikey could even call the girl, his body suddenly was lifted and was punched strongly by the delinquent guy on his face, causing everyone to shock by the scene.