•> Chapter 27 <•

As the fights are starting with everyone are punching and kicking each other, Haru fights as she opens the path for Takemichi to settle his job on saving people. Strangely to Haru that Takemichi didn't go closer to Draken but stayed close with her, Seiyu and Shinichiro.

'Is he protecting nissan? Even so, I can do that part so he could protect Draken.', Haru thoughts while fighting against the Moebius members one by one.

"TAKEMICHI! GET OUT FROM HERE!!", shouts Shinichiro while fighting as he worries to look at the boy that being punched so badly by the opponent.

"NO! I WON'T RUN AWAY! I HAVE MY REASON TO STAY, SHIN-NII!!!", shouting Takemichi to Shinichiro which Seiyu and Haru understand the boy's reason and didn't say anything as they helped him from the back.

SCRACK!!

"Hey, nissan. Did Kiyomasa after you? Takemichi didn't go to Draken at all!", asked Haru to her brother while kicking the Moebius guy's head.

KRACK!!

"I don't know. Maybe? Since I hit his head once though. It could be you since you kick his head at the underground ring!", said Seiyu while punching the opponent's face.

As the chaos is between Toman and Moebius, Mikey purposely fights near Draken just in case his friend suddenly is attacked while Haru and Seiyu are working together in defeating the Moebius members that coming to them one by one. Takemichi is still looking for Kiyomasa but there's no sign of him.

WHAM!!!

A spin kick by Haru to her opponent as she keeps fighting against them nonstop. It's a lie if she didn't feel tired since the last time she ever fights against many opponents again in her life.  Haru is busying fighting which she didn't realize someone is staring at her from afar. Then the person started to run towards her while taking out a knife as he screamed, getting Haru to turn and look at the person with widening eyes and then...

SHUNK!!!

"Die, motherfucker.", said Kiyomasa while stabbing the person, however...

"Nissan?"

"To think that I would get stabbed by you again. How laughable.", said Seiyu while smirking annoyedly as he looked at Kiyomasa and grabbed his wrist. Kiyomasa then takes out the knife out which the blood slowly spread out from Seiyu's body as he suddenly coughing blood, getting Haru to shock and turning pale as she witnessed her brother getting stabbed right in front of her.

"NISSAN!!!!", shout Haru loudly, getting Mikey, Draken, Takemichi, Shinichiro, and the rest of the captains' attention on them.

"SEI!!!", shout Shinichiro.

"ANIKIII!!!", shout Mikey, Draken, and Takemichi crazily after seeing the guy get stabbed with the blood that won't stop spreading out from his body.

"Kiyomasa, you bastard!", said Haru as she was about to attack the guy but avoid him quickly when he suddenly swung the knife towards her, causing some minor wounds on her cheeks.

"HARU! CAREFUL!"

"I will kill you as well if you dared coming closer to me, you fucking bitch!", said Kiyomasa while pointing the knife towards Haru who is protecting her brother from Kiyomasa. With Mikey and Draken, the boys really pissing off as they are madly and violently punching and kicking everyone that got in their way towards the siblings.