•> Chapter 44 <•

After escaping her father, Haru relief that she won't be questioned about her relationship with Mikey anymore

After escaping her father, Haru relief that she won't be questioned about her relationship with Mikey anymore. She did chuckle lil bit at how different this feeling from the first timeline where's she used to hate her father right now for forcing them to go with him, even after knowing that actually for their sake in the end. It's good that her relationship with her father turns out well early so the bad future won't happen.

Remember back Takemichi used to tell her about every future that happened, which one of them turns bad because she leaves Mikey. She hopes that this time if she changes the past and never leaves Mikey's side, Takemichi would get his rest in the future and no need to go back to the past. Yeah, changing everything right now even included settling down with Izana and the South in the future as well.

"Let's give Takemichi some rest...he works so hard to change the past...", mumbled Haru with a smile plastered on her face. As she keeps on walking, she accidentally bumped into someone as she apologized to the person. However, she is shocked to see who is the person that she bumped into. Black hair and green eyes. There's no way Haru won't recognize the person.

'Riku.....', her thoughts. The boy is looking down at her before he suddenly smiles at her.

"It's been a long time, isn't it? I even can't recognize you at all, Haru.", he said with a smile on his face. If Haru remembers back from her first timeline, her first meeting with Riku did not end up well since she won't know the guy is actually the childhood friend of the original Haru. That's the mistake she makes in the past that leads the guy to who he is in 3 years from now during the battle of deities.

However, Haru won't let it happen. It is better to prevent him from turning back into evil like in the first timeline.

"Haha...it's been long as well, Riku. I almost can't recognize you for a moment.", said Haru with a smile on her face, making the boy blushing lil bit. Haru realizes that and she needs to do something about that. The Riku in front of her right now still has a crush on the original Haru. Different from what happened in the second timeline where he married to another girl after she rejects him and choose Mikey who is the leader of Bonten at that time.

"Hahaha~", the guy just let out a chuckle as he smiled softly at the girl. But lil bit Haru feels weird, she was supposed to meet the guy near the market and it's on a different day, not today.

'Maybe because the past is changing.', her thoughts think the reason for her meeting with the guy becomes early than she expected.

"Anyway, Haru. Since we finally meet each oth-", before Riku could finish his word, Haru already disappeared from his sight as she ran in a different direction at full speed. Where is she going? You guys know well about it.

•>~~~~~~}*{~~~~~~<•

BAAM!!!