•> Chapter 57 <•

"What?", speechless left behind Takemichi after hearing what Inui said

"What?", speechless left behind Takemichi after hearing what Inui said. 'What...does he mean by Izana not leading Black Dragon? This...this never happened at all in any past timeline. How can it change this much? Did Mikey-kun and I changing the past lead to Izana not leading the Black Dragon?', Takemichi thoughts as he wondered with many unanswered questions.

"Whatever nonsense you talking about, I don't care. All I wanna know either you join us or not, Kokonoi Hajime.", Mucho asked in coldly tone as he looks down at Kokonoi.

"STOP RIGHT THERE, YOU FUCKER!", a shout caught all their attention as they turned to look at the wavy black hair guy.

"BAJI-KUN!!!"

"That snaky looking bastard is one of my people, don't you fucking dare take him away from me!", Baji exclaimed which makes Kokonoi look at him with widening eyes.

SCRACK!!!

A punch landed on Baji's face which shocked them. Baji seemed to pay no mind to the pain. He looks at the guy annoyedly while smirking. If only he wasn't tied up, he probably beats the shit out of the person.

Sanzu no just stared to the side and didn't say anything as he just watching the whole scene, but unknowingly, he actually gripping in irritation as can't bear to look at his childhood friends being beaten up.

"HIYAAAA!!!", Takemichi screams as he runs towards Mucho, trying to stop the guy from hurting his captain, but only to receive back a punch towards his abdomen.

"Cough!!", pain, Takemichi could feel it in his abdomen, so fucking hurt.

"Hanagaki!!", Inui shout worriedly.

"You guys sure all weakling.", Mucho said as he was about to punch Takemichi again until Kokonoi suddenly shouted, making him stop.

"MUCHO!!"

"...."

"Stop. I will go.", Kokonoi said which surprised them all. "I will join Tenjiku."

"Koko!!", Inui calls out, only to be ignored by Kokonoi.

Mucho looks into Kokonoi's eyes, and seriousness filled in his eyes. He walked towards the guy and untied him. Kokonoi corrected his wrist, lil bit of pain could be felt from being tied up so long.

"Let's go.", Mucho said which Kokonoi stares at him and nodded his head.

"Koko....", Inui looks at his friend, which Koko looks down at him. He took a glance at Takemichi and Baji who looks at him in surprise as well as hoping that he don't go. However, he already makes the decision.

"Take care of Akane-san, Inupi.", muttered Kokonoi which makes Inui surprised lil bit. He then walked towards Mucho as he ready to depart from the place.

"Hanagaki, captain. Thank you. I'm very appreciative that you guys thought of me as one of your people.", Kokonoi said which makes both Baji and Takemichi look at the guy with widening eyes.