•> Chapter 11 <•

As the day by day keeps on passing, the bullying is getting worse. Haru is now standing in front of the mirror in the toilet as she looks at her blonde hair was messed up by the bullies. Her blonde hair was cut up and some gums on her hair as well. Let out a small sigh, Haru decided to cut her long hair shorter.

A few minutes later, she walked back to the classroom while being eyed by many students. Entering the class, her classmates look at her with lil bit of shock after seeing her blonde hair shorter.

Then, the girl with brown hair walked closer to her with a smirk on her face as she is staring at Haru and her hair. Her hand then playfully with Haru's hair while smiling amusingly towards Haru.

"Nice hair~ did you get a cut?", asked the girl with a smirk on her face which Haru glared uninterestedly at her.

"Really? I look prettier in short hair, aren't I? Himaki Yuna. Aren't I more prettier than you, right?", asked Haru in a sarcastic tone while smirking provokingly towards the brown hair girl, getting Yuna to piss off as she suddenly grabbed Haru's blonde hair strongly.

"Bitch- know your place.", said Yuna.

"I know my place, which is higher than you and my friend teach me to not bow to a shitting person, especially to someone like you, motherfucker.", answered Haru back while glaring at Yuna. She then also grabbed the brown hair girl as both of them had a hair-pulling fight with each other while screaming.

"YOU BITCH-! LET GO OF MY HAIR!"

"YOU LET GO OF MINE FIRST!"

"Okay! Stop both of you!", said Takami who appeared out of nowhere to stop both Yuna and Haru from keeps on fighting with each other. "Calm down both of you. Yuna-chan, Haru-chan."

"Shut up. If only you didn't appear that time-no if only you didn't do that confession, this stupid thing won't happen at all.", said Haru while glaring up at the guy.

"HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO HIM LIKE-"

"Stop-Yuna-chan! Don't continue it even further.", said Takami while stopping Yuna from attacking Haru even more. "And Haru-chan-"

"Don't call me by my first name. Only my nissan, Takemichi-kun, Hina-chan, Shinichiro-nii, and Mikey-kun can call me that.", cut Haru the guy's words as she keeps on glaring at him. Yuna and the other girls lil bit pissed after seeing Haru's behavior towards the guy, anger and irritation are all over them on how much they wanted to teach the girl about her place.

"Okay, Kazuki-san. I'm sorry for what had happened to you."

"What? It's that all? Are you just gonna apologize to me? You're president of the student council and you do nothing about all of these bullies' shits over these months. Don't act like a fucking nice shit with me.", said Haru in a raging tone as she smiled annoyedly towards the guy who looking at her with concerns.

"Kazuki-san, let me exp-"

"If your plan is to let me fall in despair because of bullies things and appears out of nowhere to reach your hand to me, then you mistakenly it. Even if I did fall apart, I still don't need someone like you by my side.", said Haru as she cuts the guy's words again, leaving him speechless of what Haru's said.

"This bitch-", before Yuna can go even more further, Takami immediately stop her as he shook his head towards the brown hair girl, saying to not continue even more further. He then turns to look at Haru again as he smiled and then suddenly bows his head down towards the girl.

"I'm sorry for the mess that I had caused you, Kazuki-san. As the president of the student council, I apologized on behalf of the students that bullied you and I will make sure this never happens again.", said Takami, getting a shocked expression on everyone's face, even Haru as well as she looks at him in disbelief and surprise.