•> Chapter 41 <•

Everything goes so fast to Takemichi as he doesn't know how he should react right now

Everything goes so fast to Takemichi as he doesn't know how he should react right now. Seeing Mikey in front of him, it feels weird. After walking out of the house, there's no way Takemichi didn't recognize the house, it's the same house where Mikey and Haru live together with their son, Hishirou in the first timeline.

"Where's are we going, Mikey-kun?", asked Takemichi who finally speaks to him after being silenced the whole way. He is now following Mikey as the guy is leading him to somewhere place after asking to hang out with him. Mikey turns back to look at him and smiles as he says....

"Didn't you promise to eat together with us today? Hina-chan should already go to the market with Haruchin, and Emma to buy some ingredients for dinner tonight.", said Mikey with a smile on his face, making Takemichi's eyes widen as the girls' name was mentioned, especially Hina who he thought should die because of him in this future.

"Hina....", Takemichi almost tearing up as soon as his girlfriend's name was mentioned by Mikey himself, not in any bad way but good. After a few minutes of walking, they finally arrived at the familiar store, it's Shinichiro's store which Takemichi feels nervous somehow. The store looks so fine and wasn't abandoned as well, so that means the owner is here, right?

"Let's get inside, Takemicchi.", said Mikey as he opened the door of the store and both of them walked inside together to face a male with messy black hair and his usual white clothes fixing the bike in the middle. The moment the guy turns back, Takemichi is tearing up as he is happy to see Shinichiro for the first time in the future.

"Shinichiro-niii...."

"Oh- Takemichi! Manjirou!!", greet the guy with a big smile on his face. "Eh?! Why're you crying, brat?!!", Shinichiro asked in shock after seeing the ugly crying face of Takemichi. Mikey just let out a laugh as he walked closer to his brother and sat beside him.

"He must have a bad dream and missing you, big bro.", said Mikey with a smile on his face, making the older one confused. Takemichi is happy to see this future, the future where Mikey didn't end up being a bad guy and smiling happily like in the same future in the first timeline.

"Coming through.", said another voice behind Takemichi, making him surprised as he realizes that he blocking someone's path, but he is more shocked the moment he sees the person is.

"OH!! Did you get the things that I order, Izana!?!", asked Shinichiro which the boy with white hair and purple eyes just walked closer to them with the box in his hand.

"Yeah, I got it.", he said which Takemichi still stays speechless to see the guy no one than KUROKAWA IZANA?!! right in front of him?!

'How?!', Takemichi mentally asked himself what just had happened in the past for this future to happen. Does the fight between Tenjiku and Toman ended up well for both Izana and Mikey to get along right now?

"Did you buy some dorayaki on your way here?", asked Mikey while Izana just made an annoyed face towards him.

"Why would I buy the dorayaki for you? You grown-up man, go and get it yourself, lazy bastard.", said Izana which both Mikey and he started their usual childish fight again while Shinichiro can only let out a sigh of defeat since he knows that he will be the one to stop their fight again.