Chapter 7

The day went on and soon the Latina's came and fetch y/n.

Bruno was already playing with y/n in front of the doors and he had already anticipated the arrival of the couple.

"Holà Bruno, so how was the day with our mijah?" señora Fatima asked while kissing the cheeks of Bruno and her adopted daughter.

"She was wonderful Señora, although I might have found out something about her behavior" he said while y/n kept on staring at him.

" How so?"  She asked

"Well, I really didn't mean to please believe me Señora but  she fell asleep and so I put a stack of pillows by her side so she wouldn't fall from the bed and I fell asleep too. But she still managed to climb over it and fell. So I tried to bring her to Julieta but she wouldn't let me, I did give her snacks from Julieta to cure her bruise. I'm sorry Señora" Bruno said

" Ay she is showing to be more handful the older she gets, mí amor" Josephito said looking at his wife  while patting the back of Bruno.

Bruno looked at him clearly confused why they didn't scream at him for letting it happen, not that it is the nature of the loving couple, but still as a parent  who just found out their daughter fell and hurt herself.

"Ohh Brunito don't be nervous, you did tell us you made sure she was safe before you fell asleep, she ventured on her own, just don't let it happen next time." Fatima said lovingly as she looked at Bruno and cooed at her daughter.

Josephito then startled Bruno by laughing loudly.

"Okay enough of that, you see Bruno my wife and I had this little bet this day. Let me ask you, you wouldn't happen to have given anything special to my bonita have you 'cause it would be great for me!" He said while smiling hopefully to Bruno.

" Ah see señor I did give y/n a vision, I still can't see her future but I hope it was special enough as a gift for her birthday" he said clearly still confused to the antics of the couple.

" Ah ha see that he remembers and so you will be doing anything I want for a year" Fatima said happily as she swung y/n around gently making the bundle of joys laugh.

" I might have been impulsive in my decision but I still lost so I will concede to the result" Josephito said clearly dejected but happy that his family is happy.

"Uhm I don't know what's happening but, if you wouldn't mind, I have the vision would you like to bring it home with you?" Bruno asked politely as he took the glowing tablet under his poncho.

"This is wonderful Bruno, you know how about we invite you over for a little dinner, I'm sure your mamá wouldn't mind. What more, what if we just invite them over too" Josephito said

"That's a wonderful idea amor, come on Bruno, I'll talk to your mamá and ask permission." Fatima said urging Bruno to lead the way but not before she handed y/n to her husband and told them to go back home first.

And after a while of convincing, Alma had let the children to come but she insisted on staying home, claiming that she has work to finish,much to  Fatima's disappointment.

The group made it in time as Josephito just finished cooking for the guest. And little y/n in her cradle sleeping silently.

The groups ate and talked about their interest and day, but when Bruno talked it seems that y/n recognize it and woke up almost immediately and seemed to seek  his attention. And knowing Bruno and his high alertness towards the girl responded quicker than the group could blink. They followed his silhouette and saw him already cooing at the baby.

"Y/n really must like our hermano so much, she didn't even awaken when I thundered earlier but when Bruno spoke even barely above whisper she does" Pepa said clearly forming remarks to tease her brother.

Julieta simply smiled and looked over Señora Fatima and with knowing glances they knew that the two share something important of a bond and the two had a silent agreement to keep it safe under their surveillance.

Josephito then barged in and took y/n of the cradle and cradled her in his arms which earned him a good few painless slap from the little girl.

"Amor it seems that our bebé is playing favorites, give her to Bruno and see" Fatima said as the girls stood at the door way of the living room.

He obliged and saw how giddy the baby was when she was out in Bruno's arms.

" Mi bebé this is not fair it's me your papá, I am supposed to be your favorite" he begged and he only earned  himself a side glance and nothing more.

" Bruno you are one lucky boy, your the favorite of my princesita, you'll see I'll be her favorite soon just you wait" he mocked jokingly to the smiling boy.

"Señor it seems I have won her favor, better luck next time I guess?" He teased smugly feigning innocence.

"This boy wait and see what I sag is true I'll be her favorite"

The night went on with the group playing and teasing each other around y/n, and soon they had to leave before it became too dark to travel home.

And before they left Bruno said farewell to his niña and bid his goodbye with the promise of return tomorrow morning.

And the day was spent with found memories surely to be remembered by everyone.