Chapter 18

After the confrontation of the two occupant of the cave, they have decided to tell stories like old times.

Bruno entertained his amor with his telenovelas and acting skills, half way through it y/n joined in and started acting with her Bruno.

She earned some pointers and praises for her acting skills being a ten year old that she is, she is quite adept to acting.

"You have improved with your acting skills Princesa" he said as he bowed like a brave soldier.

Y/n giggled and bowed gracefully returning the gesture of her brave knight.

"It was the only thing I can do to remember you, aside from painting that is" she said as she held his hand.

"Come on that's enough we better clean up that locks of yours, you're lucky mamí and papí taught me to groom hairs" she said excitedly as she dragged him towards his bathroom.

She made him sit on the small stool so she can reach his head effectively, she grabbed a comb and scissor from her necessity bag on the sink.

"I don't know Hermosa..." " Oh come on I'm good at this trust me!" She exclaimed as she wrapped a cloth around his neck to catch the hair that will be cut.

She then got to work and cleaned up the tangled hair  off his head.

After a few  minutes she was done and told Bruno to open his eyes, as he closed them earlier saying that he can't watch the butcher.

"Don't be dramatic... Well you are dramatic but that's not the point, look I made it above your nape so it won't be too short or too long just right, and I also trimmed your bangs."

She said as she ruffled his curls to prove her artistry.
Bruno opened his eyes and was shocked that she was indeed good at it.

" Wow..." " See i told you I could do it" she boasted as she lifted her chin up.

Bruno stifled a laugh at her greatly missed antics.

"Don't laugh" she pouted, as she cleaned away the hair and proceeded to take a blade out of her bag.

"Why do have a blade? Don't tell me you tried to..." He asked worried that she might have done something to herself.

"No I'd never, remember you told me before that you didn't like me hurting myself intentionally. I took that personally, that's why I regretted the time where I jumped in the river with no good intentions" she said as she leaned Bruno's head back and putting some shaving foam to which her father made at home.

As she was cleaning his face, she can't help but stare at his face. Was it normal to feel this way towards your best friend? Was it normal that her heart beats so fast whenever she thinks of him? Maybe it was the cause of their separation. Maybe it's all in her head.

Unknowingly she leaned her face and pressed her nose on his forehead and her lips gently landed on his crown of raven hair.

Her task momentarily forgotten as she familiarized herself with his scent and the softness of his hair.

During this time Bruno opened his eyes and reached up her head to stroke her cheeks. He may not be able to confess his heart, but he can surely give her his undivided attention and affection.

His action startled her, and she accidentally scratch the blade below his chin. He hissed and grabbed his chin, thankfully that was the last part she not been cleaned yet.

"Ay dios mió! Bruno come her let me see... It's not deep but it is bleeding, here I got the spare candy you have me last night. Open your mouth" she took the candy of it's shiny wrap and carefully shoved the candy in his mouth. Her fingers partially touched his tongue as she gave him the candy. Bruno upon accidentally licking her fingers blushed and turn his head away from her to hide his face.