Chapter 37

"sun sunny day~ our sunshine where could you be!~
The clouds is beautiful when you smile happily" y/n sang as she looked for Pepa at the mountain.

" You don't have to make me feel special" a voice said as y/n neared small open field.

And by the tree is Pepa sat down with her knees to her chest.

" Holà señorita nubes de lluvia" y/n said as she sat down besides Pepa.

"Are you here to tell me to stop my rain clouds too?" Pepa said as clouds started to form above her and started to rain.

"Yeah—after all rain is my favorite weather, that's why I want you to stop" y/n replied.

"You don't make sense" Pepa said as the wind began to pick up the pace.

"Just like you—the things you worry about doesn't make sense" she said

Pepa feeling aggravated and confused glared down at the smaller girl.

"Of course it makes perfect sense, my miracle is only loved when it's sunny and disastrous when raining!" She said with her voice hiking in volume.

"You see you don't make sense right now" y/n said as she cupped her hands and let the rain water fill the brim.

"What?!" Pepa shouted as a thunder was heard.

"Listen– do you hear that? Listen carefully to the sound and close your eyes" y/n said as she looked and Pepa.

Pepa still annoyed nonetheless followed the instruction.

"As the rain pours, the trees celebrate. Their leaves swaying with the wind and the thunder adding the ambiance of the scene– do you see it?" She asked Pepa, as the winds died down and the rain slowly stopped pouring. The sound relaxing the teenager.

"Now slowly open your eyes and look before you" she said as Pepa followed the instruction.

And Pepa can't believe her eyes, the small open field with small wild flowers shines with the rain dew on their petals and leaves, making them look like jewels.

"Rain and hurricane is the balance of the sun— without it you won't be able to let these flowers grow. You won't be able to witness the beauty before you" she said.

"Now do you see why you don't make sense?" She asked

"I think I do somehow" Pepa admitted as she stared at the beautiful scene.

"You might think that rain is a bad thing. It can be at times but that's the meaning of new start. The chance given by a beautiful disaster" y/n said as she smiled brightly.

" How come you sound like an adult in a 10 years old body?" Pepa suddenly said as she looked at y/n

" Mamá did have a collection of her poems, they taught me how to appreciate little things " she said as she beamed like the sun.

" Thank you" Pepa whispered after a while of silence.

" Thank you for letting me feel normal even if it's only a moment"Pepa said as she looked at her hands.

" You are normal, these people are just demanding" y/n said as she stood up and walked Infront of Pepa.

"What are you doing?"

"Here open it" y/n said as she handed her a small wet box.

"It got drenched in the rain, but we can consider that as a welcoming blessing for you" she said as she kneeled on the spot.

As Pepa Open the box she say a medium sized wind chime made of glass. The four glass chime stick is made of the colored of the four season. And the base holding it is a dream catcher in the color scheme of blue and violet, with feathers beneath it before the chime.