Chapter 19

The day when y/n had been with Bruno, her parents was clueless still.

"Mí amor why are you fidgety?" Josephito asked as he hugged his wife from the back.

"It's just that, our Princesa finally ate with us again! But I'm afraid" she confessed as she laid her hands on his arms wrapped around her stomach.

" Afraid why? Isn't it great that she did? " He curiously ask as he nuzzled his nose on her hair.

" That's the thing, what if she returns to her isolation,  I can't take it anymore, I don't know what I'll do then" she said as he leaned her head back and fluttered her eyes close.

Josephito took his left hand and tilted her head up to kiss her.

"Mí amor be strong, our vida will eventually recover and just like you, have faith in her" he said as he pecked her lips.

"I will mí amor, it seems that I had forgotten that she is our little fighter ... Josephito what we we didn't loose our angelito before, would you think he will be able to guide her? " She asked as she held her stomach

Josephito once again laid his hand on top of her stomach.

" I'm sure he would have been the greatest big brother to our y/n" he admitted as he remembered their still born baby boy.

He died five months before Cecil and her daughter came into their life.

"They will always be  greatest blessing given to us, and I know our angelito would have loved her as much as we do if they had grown together." She said as she felt tears fall from her eyes.

Josephito turned Fatima towards him as he kissed all her tears away.

" I know he would, now let's stop worrying and let y/n come out again in her own time. " He said as he held her face and kissed her again.

She responded and hugged him tightly. He suddenly moved her around and played the record player and he twirled her around.

They swayed on the tune liking the comfort of each other's arms. She laid her head on his chest listening to his heart beat and he laid his chin on her head humming along tune as he maneuvered her gently.

All morning they stayed like that basically forgetting breakfast as they heal their hearts in each other.

By midday they separated and went to finish their chores. Josephito went out to the forest to gather fire woods and wild berries for his wife and daughter.

And Fatima went to the market to buy necessities and restock of their meat and to buy new seeds to be planted in their backyard.

Fatima being quick with her shopping went home earlier than she had expected. On her way home she saw a group knocking at their door.

" Excuse me, what can I hel- Félix? Agustin? Oh and Señora Madrigal" she said as her voice lowered as it reach the name of the matriarch.

"Boys thank you for leading the way you may leave, I have something to discuss with Señora here" she commanded, to which the boys nodded meekly as they stole a glance towards Fatima as if saying sorry for the disturbance. She only smiled and gestured for them that it'll be okay.

" Señora Madrigal let's head in, it'll be better to talk inside" she offered as she opened the doors and headed in their kitchen to put away the groceries for the time being.

" Please make your self at home Señora, I will prepare some tea for us" she politely said as she gestured for her to sit anywhere she likes.

A few minutes later Fatima returned and laid down the tray with the tea kettle and cups.

" It's nice to have you here Señora, but I'd like to ask the reason of your visit" she sad as she took her cup and drank from it

" Please just call me Alma, I'm here to talk to your daughter"

" I'm afraid I can't let you" she immediately answered.

" Why would that be Fatima ?" Alma said.

" She had just eaten with us last night for the first time in three years and she is still trying to get out of her shell. And I'm afraid that seeing you will destroy that again" she firmly said

" Are you implying something here Fatima? "

" And so what if I am, after all it all started with you and you can't deny that Alma" she said as she empathizes Alma's name.

" I'm afraid this conversation will not end with effective result, so I would suggest that you go home to your so perfect house and your perfecta familia divina" Fatima said as she stood and ushered her out.

"and please stop tormenting the poor child, and if you would don't seek  out my daughter anymore, after all we are not as perfect as your family she will just hurt more if she sees you. She has lost her friend already isn't that enough for you, goodbye Señora Madrigal I wish you safe travel home" Fatima said as she closed the door in Alma's face.

Fatima slid down the door as she took a long sigh.
" You already hurt my daughter, I'll do anything to keep her safe" she said as she stood and went to the kitchen.

With Alma, she shook her head as she got out of her thoughts.

" I really messed up, didn't I Pedro. I wish you where here, you would know what to do" she said as she dejectedly went back home.