Chapter 53

Fatima can't remember what happened before her world turned dark. All she could remember is there stood at their doorway is her grown bebé.

She hasn't written in so long and the letter that came from the school she have yet to open that exact same day.

Right now she can't help but try to block the noise she is hearing that is making her stir more into reality.

"Ohhh dios mio" she said as she sat up from whatever she was laid upon.

Thankfully her husband was kind enough to relocate her to the sofa.

"Amor have you awaken yet?" He asked

"Si si, but I had the  happiest dream, mi hijah has come home and she stood  by our door step and there was a little girl with her–" she stopped when her vision zeroed at the little girl at the counter with her husband.

"That's her... Wait if she's real then-" she wasn't able to finish her thoughts when a pair of arms wrapped around her shoulders and squeezed her tight.

"Mamà! Oh how I've missed you!' a slightly grown voice of a woman said behind her.

And soon she was smothered with love and kisses from her daughter.

"Ohh...OHH IJAH l, my sweetest Princesa is finally home!" She said as she turned around and reciprocated the same amount of smothering she received.

And after she was finished even though she knew inside her heart that she needed to smother her daughter more, but there's a lot of time for that later.

"Hóla mamà, I wanted you to meet my five year old daughter Carmela" you said as Fatima followed her your line of sight.

Confusion...

Processing...

Loading...

Shouting...

"DAUGHTER?! FIVE!? WERE YOU PREGNANT WHEN YOU LEFT THE ENCANTO?! IS THAT WHY YOU VOLUNTEERED TO JOIN THAT GROUP?!" Fatima said as she felt herself close to fainting again.

"Hahahh of course not mami, i just recently adopted her from the school inside the Encanto." You assured while trying not to laugh at your mother's reaction being careful not to provoke her once more or she will faint again.

Just as you were about to speak again a resounding knock can be heard. Carmela was quick on her tiny toes and scampered her little legs of the high chair and went to answer the door.

"I'll get it mami!" She giddily said.

As they heard the door open Carmela once again called for them.

"Mami! " Carmela shouted as she didn't know what to say, she have heard stories and it what it was terrified her.

Right as she shouted you were the first to emerged and Carmela hid behind you.

"Y/n?" You heard as you looked at the person in front of you.

"Bruno?"