Chapter 30

As the sun rode up the sky slowly but surely, the first one to wake up in the house of the Latina's is Josephito.

With a big stretch and hearing the satisfying pops of his joints he sat up and looked over his wife. His beloved music.

"Amor, it's still early go back to sleep" Fatima said Alf asleep.

"No it's alright amor, I'll go and make breakfast you can go back to sleep, mi Hermosa musica" he said as he kissed her forehead and lips.

Which she replied with a small smile and hum.
And soon Fatima is back to sleep.

As he went out of their room, he decided to check on his daughter's room, but he was confused why she wasn't there and the spare mattress that was meant for Bruno to use was not made.

He decided to check the Salas , and there he saw his daughter snuggled comfortably on top of Bruno and a rat on her back.

He smiled softly as he sees this unforgettable sight.
He decided to let them sleep in and make coffee if ever his wife wakes up. He went to the kitchen to start up his day.

When he left, Bruno slowly stirred awake. He tried to stretch his limbs but found that he was unable to do so.

He looked down and saw his Hermosa laid on top of him. He smiled and caressed her head lightly. He then saw Julio sit up and squeak.

"What is it amigo?" He asked

Julio squeak and turned his head towards the kitchen. And Bruno then heard the sound of fire starting and the smell of coffee beans being ground up.

"I see, gracias Julio. Can you get off y/n first? I will just fix her position and help out in the kitchen" Bruno asked politely and Julio did so move so Bruno can properly lay y/n down.

Slowly and carefully Bruno succeeded in laying y/n down on the couch and covering her with his poncho.

'once again she gave me a gift, will my garden satisfy her? '

He started to doubt his gift. But leaving It aside he went to the kitchen only to be greeted by Josephito with two cups of coffee.

"I heard you coming so I prepared two, well actually I thought it was Fatima " Josephito said as he gave Bruno the cup.

"Gracias señor, I'm sorry for intruding again last night" he said.

"You know Bruno, you don't really have to worry about that, my daughter was happy and that's all that matters, you have nothing to worry about" Josephito grinned wholeheartedly.

Bruno's face reddened as the name of his love was said.

After having their coffee the two males decided to start breakfast and along the way Bruno had to ask Josephito.

"Señor can I ask you something, just an insight is all" he asked nervously.

"Anything mijoh I'm all ears" Josephito said as he kept his eyes on the food he's  cooking.

"Hypothetically speaking if someone already gives you two gifts and it is so special for you, do you think a garden will suffice in return? " He asked quickly.

" Let me guess that someone is my Princesa? " He teased the young man.

Bruno just blushed and nodded shyly as he hid behind his curls.

" You know hijoh, mi Princesa is a very humble and simple lady, and haven't you noticed how happy she is by only seeing you. And I'm sure anything you give her will be greatly appreciated and adored. Mí bebé is a miracle for us and I'm certain that she will treasure you and anything you give her" Josephito said as he removed the pan from the fire and asked Bruno to put the sauce pan that he was holding on the fire.

" Do you really think so? I don't what to underwhelm her, she deserves so much more"

" And you deserve so much more too, and I'm sure mi bebé can prove it" the older male said which confused Bruno.

After a few minutes, Fatima showed by the door and she greeted the two male immediately.

" Buenos dias Bruno, how was your sleep last night?" She asked as she tucked a stray curl behind his ear.

"He slept well amor trust me " her husband teased the younger male.

" Oh stop it, don't tease Bruno our Princesa might hear you and she will not like it"  Fatima teased back.

Bruno smiled at the interaction as he too wish that his future will be like theirs with his beloved.

" Mamá, papá what's going on?" Y/n emerged out of nowhere rubbing her tired eyes as she held his poncho tight, while her head is dangerously tilting sideways.

"Carefully Hermosa!! I think you should sit down" Bruno said as he guided the clearly half asleep girl on a stool.

"Awwe she looks just like a rabbit, she would always walk around half asleep when she was younger " fatima said while taking glass and pouring some warm milk in it.

" Hermosa here drink, careful it's  still a little hot" Bruno said as he slight tip the glass on her lips and let her drink slowly.

And not long after she started to fully awaken.

" Bruno... Buenos dias" she said as she smiled sloppy and stretch.

" Now that's You're awake let's have breakfast like old times, Bruno and I worked hard to make it"

" We did" Bruno said as he felt proud he got to help make the breakfast, finally he had the chance to help in the kitchen of his corazon.

" Oh here, thank you for lending me your poncho while I sleep earlier" y/n said as she handed the poncho back to Bruno.

" Not a problem Hermosa I'd do it again if I have to. " He gently smiled as he took his poncho and slip in it and soon they started eating and talking about their plans for the day.