Chapter 52

Carmela while safely tucked with the cloak of her new familia felt the gentle breeze of horse riding as she took everything they pass through with a new light.

'suddenly everything is so much more colorful' she thought as she glanced up and saw the soft curls of y/n being carried by the wind as they rode back home.

Home....

That's right now she has a home to call her own.

She cutely smiled from ear to ear unable to keep the warm feeling on her chest.

" I wonder if she'll let me call her mamà " she thought

Y/n then looked down at her visibly shocked and glad.

" Of course hijah you can call me whatever you want" she replied.

Carmela gasped and slapped her hands on her mouth.

" Did i say that out loud?! I'm so sorry please don't take back your adoption" she tense as she tried to convince the older woman that she'll behave.

" Carmelita you have nothing to fear of me abandoning you, i would just want you to be able to call me whatever you'd like from now on" y/n said as she smiled down at her and continued to guide Emmanuel throughout the ride.

"Carmela remember you are apart of my familia now, not officially but soon you will be part of my life"

Carmela once again smiled at her and scooted closer to the body heat of her new mamà.

" Si mamà" she joyfully exclaimed

In the Encanto in a house where a the two couple resides a little far from all the hustle and bustle.

Fatima couldn't help but feel excited for no reason.

"Mí vida what's going on with you? You can hardly sit still in one place" Josephito said.

"I don't know amor, i just feel excited for some reason and it's keeping me up on my feet and rearranging everything" Fatima said as she suddenly went to her daughter's room and started to rearrange the sheets and dust some non existent dirt.

Josephito knowing that nothing will be able to calm an excited Fatima just decided to join her and arranged some of his daughter's furniture and mattress.

And soon after Josephito heard a very familiar neigh of a horse.

"Oh i guess the school have some message for us, I'll go and check it out follow me when you done mi vida" he said while his wife only nodded at him not even looking.

As he heard the hooves of the horse stop and neigh right in front of the house gates he quickly as possible tried to welcome the messenger.

But upon opening the door he only saw a small girl riding Emmanuel smiling at him.

"Aren't you a little too young to be the messenger?" He asked

"Hi! My name is Carmela and i came with mi mamà!" She exclaimed

And as soon as she said that someone hugged him from behind surprising him, he looked back only to see his now grown daughter.

"Is this true? Mi pequeña princesa is back. Oh how much I've missed you, your mother missed you" he exclaimed as he hugged her back even tighter than she could give.

"Si papa estoy en casa" she said

He cried happy tears only to be broken by a small voice.

"Mamà?" And y/n broke from his father grip and took Carmela from the saddle and position her on her hip.

"Papà meet Carmela my daughter" she smiled widely

"Daughter? She looks five... Wait a minute does that mean you were pregnant when you left the Encanto?!" He shouts as he was about to faint.

"No no you're mistaken, Carmela is my daughter because i decided to adopt her from the school" she explained as she kissed Carmela's cheeks causing the little girl to squeal.

"Ohh thank heavens, i thought you got pregnant " he said regaining composure.

"Well if she's you daughter let me hold mi nieta!" He proclaimed as he stole Carmela from y/n

" Hola Carmela I'm your abuelo Josephito nice to finally meet you"
" H-hola abuelo I'm Carmela meet nice to you" she said turning red for her mix of words.

" Bah hahaha you are one hilarious girl, come inside while we wait for your abuela" he said but as soon as they turned around they saw Fatima standing at the bottom step of the stairs.

" Mi bebé" she said before fainting

" Ay!" Y/n exclaimed thankfully catching her mother.

" This will be fun" Josephito said giggling making Carmela also giggle