Chapter 49

At the early lick of light inside the Encanto y/n was already up and about making breakfast for her future students.

It was no surprise for Esperanza to see the young woman clamoring around the mess hall arranging everything for the younglings.

She let put a soft sigh that got the attention of the spontaneous woman.

"Ah good morning Señora, I hope you don't mind my mess I just got excited to prepare all of this to surprise my new students" she beamed no seemingly guilty of her crime.

"No harm done and I do mind you doing all this *smiles* you have always been a diligent person but you don't have to over work yourself" Esperanza said while she walked towards the other woman.

"Oh I was just so excited and if your worried if I over work myself, that won't be a problem after all Francia also decided to teach alongside me here in the Encanto" y/n grinned reaching her eyes.

"Is she now? I wouldn't have thought she would want to return. To our paraiso given she was given the taste of the outside scenery"

"Believe me when I said so too myself, but she said that she wanted to I spire our young generations here to give them the motivation to strive. See I didn't expect her to be such a darling" y/n admitted

They suddenly heard the front door opening and slamming shut as a figure stood inside.

" How could you tell on me like that ! I should've come back here with you, you loose mouth" a familiar voice they immediately heard.

" Francia! " Esperanza said as she opened her arms to greet the young woman.

Francia ran into her arms and kissed her cheeks to cheeks.

" I've missed you Señora. And you! You traitor I can't believe you telling on me just like that" Francia pouted as she faced her friend.

" Pardon me*giggles*  but you need not to worry Señora here still love you" y/n said as she too was hugged by her friend.

It's not like they were separated for years, but only for a night.

" Of course she does after I'm your favorite right Señora! " Francia said as she looked at their former maestra.

" No I'm here favorite" y/n teased as she too seemed validation from the said woman.

The maestra could only chuckle at the antics of her beloved students who had grown in physique of ladies but still remained  children in her mind.

"Why have favorites when they can be equal am I right? But if you wanted to be the favorite you have to work for it" she too teased as she left them to their antics.

And it didn't take long for the two ladies to tease each other and worked together.

" Oh I can put your stuffs away for you if you'd like to the dormitory?" Y/n said as she wiped her hands on her linen towel.

"That would be great thanks, while your at it I will finish setting up the tables for the youth" Francia said as she grabbed plates and utensils of the cabinets.

After bringing the cases of Francia to her old room y/n couldn't help but feel the unwanted feeling of being watched.

"Probably just my imagination" she assured herself as she went down the hall.

And along her way she stumble upon the early risers of the bunch.

" Oh who are you lady?" The young boy asked with his friends.

" Hello children! I'm Señorita  y/n Latina and I'm the previous student of this school and your future maestra" she giddily introduced herself.

" Ohh you're the one Señora Esperanza said that will be returning!" The girl said along with her peers.

" That's right but not only me, I also have a friend that will be helping us. She's at the mess hall shall we go and meet her?" She said with  enthusiasm.

A bout of yes and yeah can be heard.

" Ohh I'm going to wake up the others!! This is so exciting!" The other girl said as she ran along the halls opening doors and waking the others in the process.

" She seems quite happy, shall we wait for them at the mess hall? My friend and I have a surprise for you all" y/n said as she guided the children towards the mess hall.

Not long after all the children had already followed her even before she can open the doors.

" Oh dear! You all are so quick on your feet, well since we are all here let's greet my friend"

As she opened the doors Francia welcomed them with equal energy despite her recent arrival in the Encanto.

" Children!!  Come come we have prepared you breakfast. I just started the stove for the cocoa drink that'll be the desert drink. Oh by the way I shall Introduce myself, my name is Francia Diaz and I will be the other maestra here" she said as she stepped towards them and elegantly bowed.

" Now kids be seated and eat with your whole heart and we will orient you with our future classes" y/n said as she stood besides Francia and bowed elegantly herself.

And the whole day was spent on the kids getting to know their knew teachers.

But not far from them the strange man continued to watch his alleged daughter.

"My y/n you're just like Cecil" he smiled sadly