Chapter 14

Ayla woke up to find herself sleeping in a MVP, her head rested on Kev's lap and her legs on Hayley's lap. A strong arm was wrapped around her, who she assumes is Kev's. She squinted her eyes as the sun shine brightly at her eyes. She rubbed her eyes. She didn't want to get up just yet, the position she was in was so comforting. She didn't want to lose this warmth she was in yet.

"Rise and shine, Horsy" Kev caressed her shoulders.

Ayla smiled as she turned so her back was pressed to the seat, her face facing the roof of the MVP. She saw Kev smiling at her, as well as Hayley.

"Had a good sleep kiddo?" Kane's voice emerged from the front seat of the MVP. She saw him peak his head to the back. She nodded to him in response.

"Too lazy to even talk ey?" Rikishi said laughing from the back seat of the MVP.

She smiled and groaned as she turned towards Kev, her face buried into his stomach, protecting it from sunlight.

"Hey, hands off the merchandise" Kev squealed.

"More like face off the pillow" Rikishi laughed, stuffing some potato chips into his mouth.

Kev rolled his eyes. "Still feeling lazy ey?" He rubbed Ayla's back.

She groaned. "So warm" she mumbled.

Taker chuckled from the driver's seat. "Hah! She's telling your belly fat is warm" He said, making Rikishi laugh harder, joined by Kane and Hayley.

"Eyyy I ain't got no fat" Kev said, his hands still rubbing Ayla's back.

"Yeah right, big man" Kane laughed.

Kev rolled his eyes.

Ayla chuckled as she slowly sat up in between Hayley and Kev. Kev massaged his thighs. "Damn, Horsy, you're heavier than you look" he joked.

"Nahhh, you're just old" Rikishi said earning a smack from Kev.

"You better shut up and eat your damn chips before I stuck it down your ass, fatty" Kev warned.

"Hey, keep it PG, Kev. Underage children are here" Kane said, motioning at Ayla and Hayley.

"Whoops, sorry. I forgot we were babysitting" Kev turned into sweetheart mode in just a second. Like how fast can this guy change his modes?

Ayla leaned onto Kev's arms, wrapping her arms around his. "How did I get here?" The last thing she remembers was sleeping in the hotel room.

Kev tapped a finger on his chin. " Well, let me see. We tied you to a skateboard and pushed you off the hotel stairs and when you reached the lobby, Rikishi slingshotted you from the lobby to the MVP" Kev smirked.

Ayla pinched his arm.

"Owww" Kev squeaks like a girl, leaving Ayla and Hayley shocked. It was a moment of silence before the whole MVP was filled with laughter, except for Kev.

He rubbed his throbbing arm. "Not funny, humans" and everyone laughed harder at that.

"Yeah yeah laugh all you want" Kev commented, annoyed.

Ayla patted Kev's arm. "I didn't expect that from a 7 feet giant" she held her stomach as it hurt from all the laughing.

"You have crab hands, Horsy. Now I'm confused whether to call you Horsy or Crabby" Kev shrugged.

"Whatever you like, Kev" Ayla was almost out of breath from all the laughing.

Everyone finally settled down after laughing for what seemed like 15 straight minutes.