Chapter 20

Ayla was more than excited today. So was Hayley. They'd be attending their first ever live RAW event. Hunter, Shawn and Kev will be having a segment today backstage. Their famous backstage group will be reuniting along with Seth Rollins.

"Hey, Horsy? You done?" Kev yelled from the kitchenette.

"Yeah I'm almost done" Ayla said, giving a final look at herself in front of the mirror. She doesn't need any make up. All she needed was a hair do which Taker tied her hair up to a ponytail with a strand of braid from the top roots of her head all the way down on one side. 

She wore a nWo shirt with a black jacket and black leggings, paired with black ankle boots, making her look like a total badass.

She smiled at Taker through the mirror who was standing behind her, satisfied with his work. A huge grin across his face.

Taker was already in his ring gear, only without his coat and hat on yet. He already had his fist taped and some eyeliners around his eyes, his hair was damped and let down to his side, making him creepy already, even without his coat and hat. 

"Let's go" Taker taped her shoulder as he grabbed his bag and they both made their way out to the living room where Kev and Hayley were waiting for them. Hayley was also in her nWo shirt, the same as Ayla's. Only that Hayley had white leggings. Both of them practically looked like twins.

"Looking good, there sister" Hayley commended.

"Not bad yourself, baby girl" Ayla wrapped an arm around Hayley, bringing her into a side hug.

"Aww how adorable the both of you are. Wearing the nWo shirt" Kev chuckled.

Taker rolled his eyes. "Yeah, but they are my fans"

"I'm sure you both are excited to see me wrestle today huh?" Taker asked.

Ayla and Hayley nodded. "Hell yeah" Hayley said.

Kev made a disgusted face. "Ugh, you sound like Stone Cold"

"Who's that?" Ayla asked.

"He's a wrestler too, quite famous since the 90s"

A knock on the door and Kane peaked through the door. "Hey guys, let's get going. Our limo is here" Kane said, he was in a suit since he was still playing as an executive with the authority.

"Let's go, humans" Kev grabbed his bag and led them into their limo. 

********************

They arrived at the arena an hour early. Taker went to the men's locker room since he had a match up next. 

Kane went to find Seth Rollins to talk about their little segment. So Kev brought Ayla and Hayley with him to Hunter's room. Shawn, Stephanie, Hunter and two other men that Ayla has never seen before. As soon as Kev entered the room with Ayla and Hayley, the room was filled with cheers as they all came up to Kev and got into a huge group hug. Ayla and Hayley stood there clueless and awkward. 

"Hey little pumpkins." Shawn was the first to break the hug and came to Ayla and Hayley for a hug. Shawn indeed was a good hugger, she can tell.

"Hey Shawn" Ayla hugged Shawn.

"Who are the beautiful girls?" The taller unfamiliar guy who stood by the group asked.

Shawn brought Ayla and Hayley nearer to the group. "Scotty, Kid, this is Ayla and Hayley. Children, this is Scott Hall and Kid"

"Aahh, its about time we met" Scott said.

"Kid?"

"His name is Sean Waltman actually. So we had a problem when it came to who their calling Shawn or Sean. So we went by his ring name the 123 Kid, or just Kid for short" Shawn explained.