Chapter 53

"Hey Shawn. Hey Cammy. You're just in time, Hunter made dinner" Ayla said, opening the door wider for both of them to come in. Cameron is moving in with Ayla and Hunter since Shawn will be flying back to Orlando tomorrow and Cameron needs to attend college here in Connecticut.

"Mmmm, smells good Hunter" Shawn said, walking into the kitchen.

"Just a simple dinner. Ayla wanted to go simple today" Hunter pointed towards Ayla who was seated on the kitchen counter with Cameron.

"Here let me help you with that" Shawn said. He was a master in the kitchen.

The four ate dinner in peace, cracking jokes along when a doorbell caught their attention.

"Who could that be?" Ayla asked. Stephanie wasn't coming until next week.

"No idea" Hunter shrugged.

"I'll go get it" Ayla said, getting up and walking towards the door.

"Hey, is Hunter home?" Bill Goldberg emerged.

"Hey Bill" Ayla gave him a side hug. She's met him once or twice. "Yeah he's home, come on in" Ayla opened the door wider for Goldberg and another figure entered along.

"Hunter, Goldberg is here" Ayla called out.

"Hey, Bill. Long time no see man" Hunter got up.

"Yeah, it's been months. Nice to see you too, Shawn." Goldberg bro hugged them both before turning towards Cameron. "Hey Junior". Most of them in WWE called Cameron as so because he looks like a spitting image of young Shawn.

"Hello, Bill" Cameron smiled.

"I want you guys to meet my son, Gage. Gage, well you know everybody" Goldberg said.

"I remember this little champ. The last time I saw him, he was a tiny little beanie." Shawn said, goofing around. "But he sure as hell is hot now" Shawn laughed out.

"Well, he's living here in Connecticut since his college is around here. I came down to visit him and thought of dropping by here as well" Goldberg said, taking a seat at the table next to Shawn.

"College in here? Where?" Shawn asked.

"Yale" Gage said, taking a seat beside Cameron.

"Yale?" Cameron and Ayla looked at each other.

"Yeah" Gage nodded. He's seen them both before at college. And plus, everyone knows Ayla back in college. She's famous, brotha....

"Wait are you the football team captain?" Ayla asked.

"Yeah, I am" Gage answered. No wonder she felt he was so familiar. Cassy has been crushing on him for months now. She literally wouldn't shut up about him.

"I knew you looked familiar" Ayla said.

"You mean the one....." Cameron trailed off and Ayla nodded.

"Wait you guys know each other already?" Goldberg asked.

"Yeah, we're in the same university" Ayla answered.

"You go to Yale too?" Goldberg asked.

"Yeah, well both Cammy and I. So is Cassy" Ayla pointed upstairs. Oh god, how can she forget that Cassy is asleep upstairs? She face palmed herself. "Jesus Christ. How can I forget Cassy is asleep upstairs?" Ayla got up from her seat.

"Cassy is here?" Cameron asked.

"Oh yeah. She's here to study but she ended up sleeping" Ayla chuckled as she made her way upstairs to her room. She walked towards the bed and shook tiny figure which was curled up on the bed like a ball.