Chapter 56

Ayla fluttered her eyes open as the evening sun shone into her eyes. She rubbed her eyes a little to adjust to the lighting. She wasn't able to get up as she felt her head heavier than ever.

"Ayla? Gosh thank god you're awake" Ayla heard Cassy's familiar voice from her left. She turned her a head a little to face Cassy's worried face. 

"Cass?" Ayla called out.

"Are you okay? You need anything?" Cassy asked as she sat on the bed and held Ayla's hand. "I got really worried when you were knocked out for hours"

"I'm good" Ayla shook her head, giving a weak smile. Her head snapped when she heard people yelling downstairs.

"What was that?" Ayla asked, curious.

"What was what?" Cassy played dumb.

"That!" Ayla said when she heard another yell. "Who's yelling down there?"

"No one" Cassy said. "I don't hear anything"

"Cass, I'm not playing around. What's going on?" Ayla asked. Cassy bit her lower lip, hesitant.

Ayla sighed, knowing Cassy was gonna tell her nothing. She forced herself up, groans escaped her mouth as she felt the sting on her head.

"Ayla, no! Stay!" Cassy tried to pushed Ayla back down.

"No Cassy. I'm going downstairs" Ayla said, holding the back of her head and made her way out of the door with Cassy telling her not to go downstairs.

Ayla held the wall for support as she slowly forced her weak body down the stairs. As she got clearer, it was getting clearer what was going on downstairs.

********************************

"How fucking dare you show your face after what have you done to her huh?" Hunter yelled as he made his way downstairs to find Dolph Ziggler with the rest of them in the living room.

"What? I-" Dolph was cut off with Hunter pushing him to the wall.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU" Hunter yelled, a fist forming on his side, only to be stopped by Shawn, Gage and Cameron who held him back.

"Hunter, I didn't do-"

"Don't you lie you motherfucker! You fucking piece of trash. You drugged her and tried to rape her and now you're acting all innocent huh?" Hunter yelled. "You've done it before and you can do it again"

"Hunter, for goodness sake I-"

"You what huh? You wanna say you're innocent huh? You wanna say Ayla drugged herself with a high dose of ecstasy to herself huh? That's what you wanna say?" Hunter yelled.

"Hunter, calm down" Shawn said.

"I can't, Shawn! This fucking bitch just tried to rape my girl!" Hunter yelled at Shawn who remained calm. He's seen a lot of Hunter's fits and this wasn't something new.

"I know, okay, even I am mad. But he's trying to say something-" 

"Suck it up, Shawn. I ain't gonna buy any other things he's gonna say at all. All I know is this guy is a dead meat" Hunter said, unexpectedly charging towards Dolph, laying punches on Dolph.

Shawn himself didn't dare to go near Hunter. This was by far the worst he's ever seen of all Hunter's fits. Shawn signaled the boys who then charged for Hunter, bringing him back and pinning him on the wall.

"I'll fucking murder you!" Hunter yelled, trying to wiggle his way out. 

"Hunter, please, just let me see her once, please, I'm begging you" Dolph pleaded, his eyes all teared up. He didn't mind being beaten up but all he wanted was to make sure Ayla is okay.