Chapter 18

"How the hell are we all gonna fit in one car?" Kev blinked. There were 8 of them. Rikishi stayed out since he had some stuff to do, so it was only Taker, Kev, Shawn, Hunter, Stephanie, Ayla, Hayley and Kane. But they only had 1 car. They forgot to tell Rikishi that they'd need the van so Rikishi drove the van early before they even remembered. So all they had was Hunter's Range Rover. It was fancy and badass and all, but it sure as hell can't fit 8 people. With 5 huge than average men and 3 girls. 

"Well then I guess, you girls are gonna sit on somebody's lap." Kev concluded. 

"Steph ain't gonna sit on anybody's lap" Hunter got protective of his wife.

"She can sit on yours" Kev shrugged.

"But I'm driving" Hunter protested.

"You can't drive with a woman on your lap, Hunter" Kev shook his head.

"Let some one else drive" Taker suggested.

"No chance in hell I'm gonna let anyone else drive my car. Only me and my wife is allowed to drive my car" Hunter crossed his arms.

Shawn sighed. He reached into Hunter's pocket which made Hunter wiggle in ticklishness. 

"Eyyy, what you doing, boy?" Hunter squealed a little. "Don't rub my dick" He said earning a smack on the head from Kev.

"Underage are here, asshole" Kev whispered. 

Ayla stifled a chuckled. She heard it, but she was just gonna pretended she didn't hear it. This was a side of Hunter she's never seen before. He was more, relaxed. But still, she had a bad impression on him, rude. She wasn't fully convinced, but she decided not to make an issue out of it. Let it be within her.

"Sorry" Hunter muttered.

Shawn pulled out the car keys from Hunter's pocket. "I'm driving" He said walking to the other side of the car.

"I think I just said no one else besides my wife and I can drive my car" Hunter said.

"Well, I'm your work wife. So technically I can drive it" Shawn stood and tapped on the bonnet of the car.

"He ain't wrong, you know" Kane laughed as he made his way to the back seat and so did the others. Hunter shook his head and got in the car. In the end, Ayla ended up on Taker's lap, Hayley on Kane's and Stephanie on Hunter's at the backseat of the Rover. Kev was in the passenger seat while Shawn was driving. Shawn did know Orlando pretty much a lot though. He's been here quite sometime as he is a coach back at the performance center. 

The car ride was filled with chatter though it was highly uncomfortable. The men were squeezed to each other. It was a 5 seater car but the three men were bigger than average men. They were wrestlers with huge biceps and big thighs. They were all squashed each time Shawn took a corner, earning a little bickering then and there. The girls were all trying their best not to burst into laughter. Trust me, riding in a car filled with a bunch of wrestlers was very annoyingly entertaining.

Shawn pulled up at somewhat looked like a zoo. It was a zoo for exotic animals. They all got off the car.

"Animals, Shawn? I've dealt with you enough over the years" Hunter complained as he got down the car.

"Can you just shut up and follow, you big baby? Even the kids aren't complaining as much as you" Shawn side headlock Hunter as the two walked to the counter.

"How do you even manage with these two?" Ayla asked as she watch Hunter wiggling out of Shawn and made their way to the counter from a far.

"Tell me about it" Kev rolled his eyes.