Chapter 67

"Thank you" Ayla said, handing her signed merchandize to the the fan as another fan approached her.

"Hey, Ayla. I'm a big, no, huge fan" A girl in her teens said, wearing Ayla's merchandize. 

"Aww, thank you" Ayla smiled. Ayla signed a printed photograph of her with a marker, handing it to the fan. 

"Hey, do you mind signing my T-shirt?" The fan asked.

"Aww, sure. Turn around" Ayla said, getting up from her seat and signing the back of the fan's shirt. 

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Gosh, I love you so much!" The fan unexpectedly hugged Ayla, earning giggles from Ayla. Ayla signaled the guards that she was okay and patted the fan on the back.

"I want to be just like you when I'm older" The fan squealed.

"And I can't wait to see you. Maybe we could wrestle together then?" Ayla winked.

"Sure will. Bye Ayla" The fan skipped her way out, making way for the other fans.

"She's a charmer" Shawn who was right beside her told her as soon as she sat down.

"She has hunger. I like her energy though" Ayla said.

"Ah yes. Reminds me of you" Shawn winked.

"Hold it, HBK. Sign your autographs. Your fans are waiting" Ayla joked, earning a few chuckles from the fans nearby and Shawn chuckled along.

"Hey Ayla. I come all the way from Malaysia just to see you. I'm a huge fan of you" A guy came up, holding a Ayla customized mug that he'd probably just bought from the merchandize stand.

"Oh, orang Malaysia? Orang mana kat Malaysia?" Ayla asked in fluent Malay, to the fan's shock. (Oh, you're Malaysian? Where in Malaysia?)

"Saya orang Pahang. Awak faham bahasa Melayu? " The guy asked back. (I'm from Pahang. You understand Malay?)

"Faham lah sikit-sikit. Setakat nak tanya yang asas tu bolehlah. Nak borak-borak kosong bolehlah" Ayla chuckled. (A little. Well, atleast to ask the basic stuff, yeah I could. Or to just chit-chat, I could)

The fan chuckled "Wah, hebatlah Ayla. Dahlah cantik, pandai gusti, pandai banyak bahasa pulak tu" (Wow, you're so amazing, Ayla. You're not only beautiful, you could also wrestle and you are multi-lingual too

"Takdelah hebat mana. Apa pun, terima kasih" Ayla thanked the fan. (I'm not that great. However, thank you)

Ayla watched as the fan made his way out. It was close to lunch hour, so there weren't many fans at the moment. 

She felt a pair of eyes constantly staring at her from her side. She turned a little and found Shawn staring at her as though she was an alien. "What?" Ayla asked.

"Girl, how many languages could you speak? Literally you're freaking me out!" Shawn said, making Ayla chuckle.

"A fair few" Ayla shrugged.

"Where'd you learn all these stuff? I know only one language and I can't speak that good either" Shawn complained, cracking her up.

"Well, most of them I learned back at the territory. For now I'm learning Tamil from Hayley" Ayla answered.

"What language do you know?" Shawn asked.

"Let's see uhh. I know English, of course. I love Spanish, I think I can go with a little French, I'm still working on my German, I guess I still have some Italian in me, my Malay is definitely still okay, I think I still have some Chinese left in me. And now I'm working on my Tamil" Ayla answered.