Chapter 46

"Good morning, Steph" Ayla said as she walked into the kitchen, hugging her from behind.

"Good morning, kiddo." Stephanie said, caressing the little hands around her waist.

"Whatcha cooking?" Ayla peeked.

"Just some sausages, baked beans, fries and nuggets" Stephanie said as she turned off the stove and get the fries aside.

"OOOOHHH MY FAVORITE" Ayla squealed, releasing Stephanie from the hug and stealing a few fries.

"I know" Stephanie smiled.

"Hey girls" Hunter said as he walked into the kitchen and kissed Stephanie on the cheek. Ayla is used to all these sights now. She's been looking at it for 2 months already. But kisses on the lips still made her feel uncomfortable.

"You done with breakfast?" Hunter asked, stealing some fries as well.

"Yeah, all done. You guys wait in the dining hall, I'll make tea and join you guys in a minute"

"Let me help you with these" Ayla took the bowl of fries, beans, sausages and nuggets to the counter top. Most of the time, they three prefer to eat at the counter top than the dining table. It's better over there as they could hang out and chat on hours and hours over there where its much more comfortable for the three of them.

Ayla and Hunter sat at the counter top while Stephanie came in a few minutes later with a pot of tea. They all begin munching on their breakfast, with Stephanie and Hunter talking about random business stuff that Ayla had no idea what about but she'd listen to every bit of it.

"So, do you guys have any plans for today?" Hunter asked.

"I was thinking of going shopping for today" Stephanie said.

"Sounds good. You wanna come along?" Hunter looked at Ayla.

"Yeah sure"

"Good, uh, how about we leave after breakfast?" Hunter suggested, looking at his watch. Oh yes, Hunter wears watches all the time. Sometimes even to the loo. He values time a lot. Ayla can't recall much moment where she's seen Hunter without a watch on his wrist. Well, typical Hunter. 

"Yeah, I'll go get changed" Ayla said getting up from her seat and heading towards her room. She wore her favorite cargo pants, matched with a long sleeved black HBK shirt and her hair pulled up into a high ponytail.

Believe me when I say she has started to be obsessed with Shawn. She literally bought a whole lot of Shawn's merchandize, HBK shirt, HBK tights, HBK hats, HBK shorts, HBK sneakers, HBK wrist bands, HBK vinyl pop heads, HBK action figures, HBK intercontinental championship belt replica, HBK mugs, HBK spoons and also a basketball with HBK logo. Like she ever plays basketball.

She is head over heals of the young Shawn Michaels, she is like a crazy stalker at the moment. She even has a huge picture with HBK signed in her room. For those who doesn't know, HBK stands for Heart Break Kid, Shawn's nicknames of his gimmick.

"Here comes the HBK again" Hunter rolled his eyes. He just went along with Ayla's addiction of Shawn, buying her all the merchandize she wants. He kinda finds it creepy but mehh... He's seen more of Shawn on Ayla more than he's seen Shawn himself. Eh?

"Looking good, kiddo" Stephanie eyed Ayla. Ayla does know how to dress well. Simply but elegant.

"Come on, let's go" Hunter grabbed his car keys and drove them to a shopping mall.

"You two go in first while I'll go and find a parking lot" Hunter dropped them both at the main entrance of a shopping mall before heading towards the basement parking.