Chapter 21

"You were amazing, Taker" Ayla jumped on him, wrapping her arms around him as soon as they entered Hunter's room. Her legs dangled down as she squeezed him in a bear hug.

"Calm down, kid. I'm all sweaty" Taker chuckled, wrapping an arm around her so she wouldn't fall. He winced a little as his shoulders hurt from the match

"Oh my gosh, are you okay?" She looked up, concerned.

"Yeah just hurt my shoulders a little. That darn ring post did real damage" He chuckled through the pain.

Ayla wiggled her way down and opened up an ice box which was already in the room. Only Taker had a match today and she wondered why there was so much of ice here instead of in the locker room.

She motioned for him to sit on a chair and placed an ice pack on his shoulder gently. "Feel better?"

Taker smiled and nodded. He looks a little creepy with the eyeliner still visible around his eyes, especially when he plastered that smile, he looks very devilish.

"Did you see our backstage segment, pumpkins?" Shawn asked. You can never expect what names Shawn would call you, but Ayla finds them really cute.

"Oh yes. I loved the way Hunter roasted you, Shawn" Hayley chuckled as she high fived with Hunter. That's weird, they're getting along?

Shawn closed his eyes with his palms as the others howled and laughed, shy? Maybe. Weird, but adorable. Shawn is always adorable.

"That wasn't scripted actually. It was spontaneous" Hunter had a huge smug on his face.

"Yeah it wasn't. I didn't even know how to react" Shawn told, his hands on his waist.

Hunter stuck his tongue out to which Shawn did so as well. Boys.

Ayla took the ice pack off Taker's shoulders briefly before placing it back. 

"Hey kid" Taker called out.

"Yeah?" Both Ayla and Kid asked in unison before giving each other awkward stares.

"Uh oh. Looks like we have 2 kids here" Shawn said.

"Luckily I go with Horsy" Kev chuckled

"Uh I guess I'll call you little one then" Taker turned to Ayla. Little one? She likes it.

"As you wish, Big one" Ayla smiled, shaking her head.

"Little one, can you move to the side a little?" Taker showed the spot on his shoulder and Ayla moved the ice pack to the spot he told. A groan of pleasure escaped as Ayla did so.

"Did you girls have fun? I saw you girls at ringside with the crowd." Kev asked.

"Oh hell yeah. Steph gave us a tour around the arena. We went to the catering and all. We met a few other wrestlers and watched the entire show." Hayley said.

"Who'd you met?" Shawn asked.

Just then, a knock on the door caught the whole room's attention. "Come in" Hunter yelled and in came a familiar figure.

"Shawn, I don't know why but that girl....." Johnny paused when he entered the room, not expecting so many people in the room.

"Johnny! Finally I've found you, I've been looking everywhere for you" Shawn embraced Johnny who wasn't even looking at him. He didn't even hug him back, instead he stood frozen in Shawn's hug.

"Eyyy lover boy" Shawn waved his hand in front of Johnny. 

Johnny blinked a few times, trying to regroup himself.