Chapter 28

Taker pulled up at a huge mansion driveway, ushering the others to get down of his truck. 

It was rather big, no, huge! It was kinda fancy, and to ever this house belongs to must be very rich to own this huge mansion. 

"Taker, who's house is this?" Hayley asked. Exactly Ayla's question as well.

"You'll see."

They walked to the door and Taker rang the doorbell. The sign on the wall beside the door said 'Cala- Cool'. Who on earth was Cala-Cool?

The door opened to reveal a blonde woman, her hair tied up to a bun.

"Hey honey" Taker took off his coolers.

"Honey, oh you're back" The blonde woman squealed as she hugged Taker.

Taker lifted her up, swaying side to side vigorously in the hug, followed by giggles.

"Gosh its been almost a month" She said as Taker puts her down.

"One god damn month without you is hell, baby"  Taker said, earning a small slap on the arm from the blonde.

"Come on in" She invited him in.

Taker looked back at us and signaled us to follow suit. The blonde closed the door behind them as she went on to hug Shawn.

"Hey Michelle" Shawn extended his hands.

"Hey Shawn. It's been forever" The woman named Michelle pulled Shawn into a side hug as Shawn patted her shoulders.

"Hell yeah" Shawn giggled. The blonde made her way to Taker, holding his arm.

"Honey, I want you to meet the girls, this is Ayla and this is Hayley. Girls, this is my wife Michelle" Taker introduced them.

"Wait, Michelle? As in Michelle McCool?" Hayley's eyes widen. Ayla had no idea what was happening. How does Hayley know her?

"That's me" Michelle smiled as she hugged Hayley.

"Oh crap, gosh, you're my favorite diva of all those I've watched. Taker, you married Michelle McCool and you didn't even tell me?" Hayley giggled. 

Wow, so Taker married a WWE Diva?

"I thought it would be a surprise" Taker giggled as well, looking at Hayley's fan-girling moment.

"That's so sweet of you, sweetheart. It good to know people still love me after 5 years of retirement" Michelle kissed Hayley on the temples.

"Of course I do. Although I was kinda frustrated when I knew you're retired" Hayley said.

Michelle turned towards Ayla. "And you must be the girl Taker wouldn't stop talking about?" Michelle chuckled.

"I guess so" Ayla chuckled as she hugged Michelle. "Taker did mention about you before but I didn't know he married a WWE Diva"

"He loves a little privacy" Michelle winked with a giggle.

"Daddy!!!!!!!!!" A loud squeal emerged the room as a 2 year old came crawling.

"Hey baby" Taker kneeled down and picked up the toddler, gobbling her, making her giggle. He held her in one hand, the other caressing her cheek.

"Daddy" The baby said in her pure baby slang.

"Yes baby, daddy's home" Taker gently bit her cheek, making her squeal. A wide smile curled up on Taker's lips, one that Ayla rarely saw ever since she met him.

"This is our daughter, Kaia Faith Calaway" Taker brought his baby near her. She had blonde hair just like Michelle.

"Awww aren't you adorable?" Ayla extended her hands out. To everyone's surprise, she actually came towards her, extending her tiny hands out.