Chapter 58

Storyline:

".. I did the right thing at the right time, at the right place. I shall not apologize, I shall not bow down, I shall not give in." Ayla spoke through the mic, earning boos from the crowd, indicating she's doing a great job as heel.

"I helped my father, the undertaker, and I have no regrets on what I did at Super Showdown. Not one bit" Ayla continued.

Hunter's theme hits, earning cheers from the crowd. The arena went green, Hunter's signature color. Hunter emerged through the curtains and the crowd went wild.

Hunter made his usual entrance, with all the water spit before grabbing a microphone and coming face to face with Ayla, both of them sharing cold stares.

"Triple H! Triple H! Triple H" The crowd chanted as the two continued sharing cold glances, not saying a single word. Ayla then gave her signature smirk, making Hunter lift an eyebrow.

"How are you, father?" Ayla asked, her smirk still visible. The crowd booed.

"I hope your back is okay" Ayla smirked.

Hunter smirked as well. "Oh it's better than ever"

Hunter paced around the ring. "You know something Ayla? When you were stranded at the pavement, I took you in. I nurtured you like my own child. I took care of you and treated you as an equal. Never in my life have I ever thought of you as an outsider" Hunter stood, his back facing Ayla.

"I've given you all the care and love you deserve in life" Hunter continued. He turned around to face Ayla, his face redden with anger.

"But little did I know, that what I have been taking care of for all these years, is nothing but an ungrateful bitch" Hunter spat as his face was just inches away from Ayla. He breathed heavily, his eyes staring her dead in the eye.

Ayla who had a hurt expression for a moment, slowly tiled her head to the side, her hair covering one eye as her signature smirk formed.

"In case you have forgotten, you can't tell me what to do anymore" Ayla went back to cold face as she moved forward, Hunter and Ayla's noses almost touched as both breathed heavily.

Ayla smirked, shaking her head and moving back. "So what now huh? You wanna wrestle me? You wanna fight me? You wanna put me in a match against you now huh? Is that what you wanna do? Huh? Because you are the COO of this company. Oh my god I'm so scared. Oh wait I don't have to because you are nothing but just one of Vince's bitch"

The crowd went oohh. They weren't expecting Ayla to roast him like that.

Hunter stared her down, both of them had a smug on their face.

"There's no need for me to fight against you. I don't fight babies, you know" Hunter said , making the crowd go oohh again, as they enjoyed both of them exchanging roasts.

"Triple H does not hit a woman. But then again..." He trailed off, walking a few steps backwards. "... I know a friend who would gladly do so"  Hunter said with a wide smirk.

Just then, a pheonix bird sound was heard, sending the crowd wild. No one was expecting this return. The purple symbol on the tron was enough to make the crowd hyped as Paige emerged through the curtains with a smile on her face.

"Paige! Paige! Paige!" The crowd chanted as she stood by the ramp.

"I'm baaaackkk" Paige said, sending the crowd hyped.