Chapter 47

"You go distract her and I'll get everything ready downstairs" Stephanie instructed and Hunter nodded, going upstairs.

He pushed open the door and found her laying on the bed with headphones plugged in. Her eyes were closed as she hummed a random tune, vibing to the music.

He walked towards the bed and cleared his throat.

Ayla was a little startled when she felt a shadow hovering her. She snapped open her eyes, surprised to find Hunter standing beside the bed.

"Hunter?" Ayla took off her headphones and sat on the bed.

"Hey, sorry didn't mean to scare you" Hunter said.

"Nah it's okay" She patted on the bed, motioning for him to sit. "What's up?"

"No, nothing, just came in to check on you" Hunter smiled, an awkward one.

Ayla gave him a knowing look, making him a little anxious. 

"I need a head massage" Hunter blurt out. He didn't know but it seemed logical.

Ayla face palmed "You could have asked right away. Gosh Hunter" Ayla chuckled.

"Lay down" She instructed as went to the drawer and took a bottle of essential oil. She sat back on the bed beside Hunter's head and dabbed some oil on his temples and forehead. She pressed two fingers on both sides of Hunter's temples, rolling them in circles.

"Woah" Hunter groaned. He had no idea how much he actually needed this until now. He was glad he came up with this idea. He felt all his problems had flew out the window as her tiny fingers did magic to his forehead.

"Gosh this is awesome" Hunter said with his eyes closed, enjoying her massage.

"You must have been really tensed. Your veins are popping up" Ayla said as she observed how his veins showed up as she massaged his forehead.

"Yeah work was a bitch this past few weeks" Hunter said. 

She continued to massage his head for a good ten minutes before she ordered him to turn around. He had no idea but followed suit. She begin massaging the back of his neck starting from near his shoulders all the way up to his scalp. Luckily Hunter doesn't have hair so it was easier for her to massage. Hunter felt like he was in heaven with the combination of the aromatic smell of the essential oil and her tiny fingers doing wonders on his head.

"Oh yeah, right there" Hunter said as Ayla reached a point right where his neck and head connected. Ayla massaged there for a while as Hunter moaned in pleasure.

She smiled, knowing how much Hunter was enjoying this. She knows how stressful it is at work for the past few weeks.

WWE ratings showed no improvement which obviously was a big headache for Hunter. NXT, his own brand under WWE was beginning to gain more and more attention. He needs to keep thinking on how to live up to the audiences expectations. 

Ayla loyally massaged him, not even complaining how her own hands hurt. Hunter held her hands when he was satisfied with the massage. He kissed her knuckles.

"Thank you" He smiled. 

Ayla smiled at how a gentleman sometimes Hunter could be.

She got up of the bed and went to the bathroom to wash off the remaining essential oil on her hands before coming back to the bed.

"You're really good in massaging you know" Hunter asked, trying to keep up the conversation. "Where'd you learn that?"

"I used to give Hayley some" Ayla shrugged. "I don't know. I just had it"