Chapter 8: Demonic fantasies

"I'm so glad you like it. I wanted to make sure this date would go wonderfully." Reggie said, pouring Luisa a glass of a purple drink, with small seeds in it. "I'm glad you invited me to dinner." "I'm glad you agreed to have dinner with me." They both chuckled. They were sitting at a small dinner table, with a candle in the middle, and a bowl of food for each of them. Luisa smiled, looking lovingly at her demon date. Reggie saw her doing this and blushed, "What's with that look?" He asked. "Oh, nothing. Just that you look stunning tonight. You look stunning all the time, but you somehow seem more stunning." She replied. "Luisa, I love you." "I love you too-"

Suddenly a loud bang could be heard, "Luisa! Wake up! It's time for breakfast!" Mirabel yelled. Luisa quickly woke up; her face was red. "I'm coming! Just, give me a second!" She got up, rushing to get dressed before heading downstairs.

"What was that dream!?" She thought to herself as she rushed to help with the table set up. "Luisa." "Yes, Abuela?" "You're usually not this late for breakfast," Abuela said sternly. "Sorry Abuela, I slept in." "It's alright dear. Today could you please pick up the supplies for tomorrow's party?" "Yes of course!" Luisa replied with enthusiasm. The family sat down to have their breakfast and set tasks for everyone.